Chapter One Leaving it all Behind

Escaping the King Alpha

Chapter One

Sam's P O V

I woke up late at night. I quietly put on a blue T-shirt with a blue jacket with jeans. I put on my converse trainers and grabbed my bag.It was filled with things I need the most. I put a letter on the kitchen table for my parents to read.

It read

Mother,Father when you're reading this I'm gone and you're panicking. It's hard to leave you my friends but I can't do this I want to find my mate and be happy. Please try to forget about me and don't look for me. Tell Jason I love him but only as a friend.Tell Jessica she always be like a sister to me. I love you all.

Bye

xxxxxx

Sam

I slowly opened the door and closed it quietly and dashed into the forest. With tears flowing down my face.

"What are you doing Sam?" 

I turned around and saw my best friend Jessica standing there. Her beautiful brown hair flowing in the wind with her pajamas on standing there her blue eyes looking teary. 

"I can't marry him Jessica I want to live a normal life, I have money saved up to rent a place and everything" I say as Jessica hugs me and let's go.

 "Be careful Sam" I hug Jessica one more time and I run into the forest I turn to look back at my house and Jessica I whisper "Goodbye". I then transform into my brown wolf and run into the forest to start my new life.

Jessica P O V

I stand there and hold my ground with tears flowing down my face watching as my best-friend no sister goes running into the dark forest. I quietly make my way to my bed trying to calm down. I'm sure Sam wouldn't want me to be crying now. I wipe my tears away with my hand and shut my eyes thinking about our childhood together. Me,Jason,Sam.

Clash

What was that? I wonder, I hear some shouting.What was that? They couldn't found out Sam had left already could they? I think as I sit up in my bed.

Bam

My door bursts open and I see my brother, Tyler.

"Hurry up Jessica,Sam's gone missing Jason already is speaking to her parents we're suppose to all help search and find her quickly.

Please Sam be careful is my last thought.

Sam P O V

4 weeks later

Riiiing

I turn off my alarm,get up have a shower I wrap a towel around myself,try my hair. I go to my closet I chose a T-shirt that says Wild Child on it,I pick a blue jacket to go with it.I pick a pair of jeans and put on my blue pumps on. I look in the mirror to see if everything is great. I have long golden brown hair to my waist with green eyes. I put on some pink lip gloss and some mascara on,with a little bit of blush.  It's been four weeks since I ran way from everything. Of course I miss my parents and my friend Jessica but I get a call every now and then from Jessica. The Alpha is looking for me her was angry according to the message Jessica sent me. I rented an apartment and everything is going alright so far. I got a job at a small coffee place. I would have worked at the popular coffe job but I don't want any of The Alpha pack to find me. The Alpha of my pack Jason is a very powerful Alpha and if I get caught I'd probably be throw into dungeon. I get in my car and drive to Mel's coffee shop. It's a small coffee shop but still popular luckily werewolf don't go there often. And those that do don't know at all about me. I still need to find my mate before I get caught.

I get out of the car and enter the shop when suddenly someone grabs me by the arm...