Chapter 2 Not Giving Up

Tyler P O V

Tyler P O V

"Tyler the Alpha Jason wants to speak to you" I see my beta Jack walking up to my desk. I lift my head from the loads of papers I'm looking at. My father is ill and he has lot's of dept that he needs to pay and I can't just let my sister handle all the work. I'm trying to get all the depths paid.

I'm an Alpha and I have a lot of things to do. The Midnight Pack is the second greatest pack right after Alpha Jason pack. "Be right there,tell Jason to wait a minute" I gather all the paper and out them in my drawer. Alpha Jason is my best friend he's looking for his fiancee that ran away. I've agreed to help him. He's said he'd help me pay the dept too if I find her. I go to the living room. "Tyler,how have you been" Jason sits up from the sofa and we shake hands. "Have you found her yet?" I ask as I pour us a drink. Jason takes the drink I offer him. "Not yet it's like she just disappeared without a trace,she's thought it all through probably. Jason takes a picture of her and shows it to me.

I look at the picture carefully,she's very beautiful,she's standing with her family and my sister Jessica. I I won't be telling him that I don't want to endanger my sister or the girl for some reason. Jessica never mentioned her to me but I never bothered to ask. "I know you're busy but will you help me? I've sent a lot more of my pack to find her. "It's like you've fallen in love with her" I say narrowing my eyes giving the picture back."Maybe I have" Jason runs a hand through his hair. He takes the picture looks at it for a minute and puts it in his pocket.I didn't think Jason would ever fall in love,they were just childhood friend is what I heard. "Anyway I got to go Tyler" Jason says sitting up putting the cup down on the table and walking to the door. " Yea  I should get going too" I say. We say Goodbye.

I need to have a break from everything. I get in my car and drive to a small coffee shop. It's a samll place that helps me have a break and forget about everything. As I get out of my car I notice the girl in the picture Jason showed me. She's prettier in person. She has beautiful hair to her waist that I want to run my hands through them. She has beautiful green eyes. Full lips that I just want to kiss. I greedily look at her from head to toe. She has a great smell,It's vanilla,coconut and roses. I found my mate which is wanted by the greatest Alpha.Oh. She hasn't noticed me yet. As she's going to the coffee shop I grab her arm to get her attention.Even if she is wanted by the greatest Alpha that could kill me in seconds for betraying him,I don't care I've found my mate and I'm not giving her up.

Jessica P O V

I try to get up and stand on my knees but my body hurts. My clothes are covered in my dry blood but I don't care Sam is worth it she's my sister,family. I won't let anyone hurt those dear to me. With determination I get up on my legs.Limping to the cell door but what hurts most is I don't think I can take anymore. My parents are very worried by now and my fathers in trouble and has fallen ill I can't leave it all to my brother. A tear falls down my face when I shout "Hey I know where Sam is" I shout so the guards can hear me.

------------------------------

Will be updating the next chapter soon.