Fighting The King Alpha Part 8

I know I haven't updated a lot but that hopefully is  going to change. I was really busy so it was hard to come and write and im going to edit and rewrite this story but it still will be up for you to read the chapters. I will also still update new chapters. But it would be great to read this story again when I'm done. You might like it better.

Also I haven't written in a while so i'm a bit rusty.

Enjoy.

Plan

Sam P O V

I wake up seeing the sun shining brightly from the window.Me and Tyler have been distant these days. I heard about Jason and his plans. I get up and have a quick shower. I out on a frilly white dress with black tights with white pumps. I look at myself in the mirror. I put my hair into a ponytail and put some pink lip gloss on.

I go out the room and head downstairs to the kitchen.Nobodys there they,must all be busy. I grab some peanut butter and some toast that I made and spread the peanut butter on. As I'm about to take a bite I feel someone jump on my back and laugh and get down. I turn around and see Jessica.

"Still childish Jessica" I laugh and bit a piece of my toast.Jessica just smiles and grabs another toast of my plate and bites into it.

"Are we going to really do this today Sam I think we should at least tell Justin about it" Jessica says wiping away some peanut butter off her mouth. I nod "If we don't go today it'll be too late" I say finishing off my toast.I put the plate in the dishwasher.

Jason has secretly arrganed a meeting between some of his pack groups.Jessica has been with Jason to all his meetings and overheard this meeting. Tyler was sending some people over to check it out,but im going too.I snap out of my thoughts when Tyler comes into the kitchen.

"Hey babe how is everything going in with the other Alphas?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. He wraps his arms around me caging me in and kisses me passionately. I break the kiss. "Its alright but the is problem with some of the Alphas from the others cities,they don't want to join us" he growls the last part. I peck his cheek "It'll be alright but I'm going shopping with Jessica for a bit, It might take some time beacuse we're going to have lunch with some of the pack Lunas afterwards" I say. I feel bad for lying but I'm doing this for both of us and the pack.

Tyler looks at me then slowly nods. I smile at him and kiss him, grab Jessica's hand and the keys to my car and rush out the door. "Thanks Tyler" I shout behind me and quickly go so he won't change his mind. Tyler has been alot possessive then usual but I should get use to it now since the whole Jason thing.

I hear Jason is throwing a masquarde ball to hide this meeting. His friend is hosting the party and I got to admit it's smart beacuse I have never seen his friend before and wouldn't thought Jason was behind it beacuse his friend was human. I mean "was" as Jason turned him into a hybird.Half angel half wolf.

I pull out my outfit and mask with my hair accesiores.Jessica takes out her outfit which is a black long strapless dress.Mine is a white elegant dress with a white mask.We drive to Jessica's old house and change there.When we drive to the place Jason's freind is hosting the party. I get out of the car "Let's do this"

I know its short but I will update tommorrow beacuse I haven't got much time now.Hope you enjoyed this chapter and Yes I will update my other book.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Bye for now