Chapter 15 Visitor

Jason P O V

I can't wait to get back to my Samatha I have been away and I want here back in my arms. I hope everythings ok and hopefully that mutt and that my brother Mark won't show up. I had killed my own brother Mark beacuse Samatha would have mated ot him and not me. I push that aside every day Samatha's powers will grow she will be able to do amazing things. I cannot thing about these things beacuse she might be able to see it.

Sam P O V

I wait until Jason My King comes back I miss him. It's been a few days and nothing really happened. Jason had said we had a visitor so I had to hide a little bit of my powers beacuse he said I could be taken away from him if the person had found out I had this much powers. He said he also had a little gift for me. I wonder what it is.

I hear footsteps near the palace entrance. I wait there to see who the visitor is and also see my King Jason. Richard and Raven are standing beside me. I see a man with short blond hair and red eyes like Richard's walk to us. He's wearing a black suit and his wings and streached out and they look huge it complete a dangerous look. Even his aura. I try not to look at his eyes when he suddenly stops in front of me.

"Jason everybody's right about your Queen is beautiful but yet dangerous like a beautiful poison flower" he says as he looks at me then my wings smirking. Jason quickly moves to my side and puts his hand around my shoulder "Yes,she quite magnificent" Jason says.

"I will show you to your room now Kenway" he says trying to change the subject. The man called Kenway smirks "No need I have a little slave to do that, I found her wondering in these streets looking for someone" then he clicks his fingers and a girl steps forward. She only has a black dress on and some boots. Her arms and legs have all scratches on them and dried blood is on her neck. I don't know why but I feel like somebody just stabbed a knife throught my chest. She looks famlier then I gasped she's the one from my vision. She might know something.

"Is something wrong?" Kenway asks.

"No nothing at all,I just would like to talk to my King for a minute" I say smiling trying to hide my fear. The girl looks at me and gasps. She runs over and hugs me.

"I can't believe it,you're ok" I look at her shocked. Jason quickly drags me back into his chest as Kenway grabs the girl's hair and slaps her across the cheek. Blood is dripping from her mouth. I'm too shocked to do anything.

"Never act like that again, the Queen doesn't know a girl like you" he kicks his leg hard into her stomach. I don't know why but the next thing I know is all I see is red and I feel my wings fullly streach wide. I'm holding Kenway by his throat. His feet are off the floor and he is trying to make me release him but it's no use. I felt myself saying some words and then I hear a snap and his lifeless body falls and notice I was the one that snapped his neck. Kenway turns to red dust and the dust disappers.The girl looks horrifed and shocked. She backs away slowly. She holds up her hand and points at me "You're not my friend,you've become like them,you're a monster" she says her voice cracking at the end her hands are shaking. I growl. How dare she call me a monster. She backs away slowly but before she can run away Raven goes behind her and snaps her neck "NO" I shout but as I'm about to run to her Jason grabs me and pulls me turning me around to his chest and stroking my hair.

"She's not dead My Queen he just made her faint she'll be awake in a few days" he says whispering in my ear and stroking my hair gently.I look up at Jason "Please get me out of here" I say feeling like the room is closing in.

Jason leds me to our bedroom. I lay down on the bed and he wrapped his arms around me and laid my head on his chest "Rest for a while my Samatha" I close my eyes and let the darkness take over.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow