Fighting the King Alpha Part 7

Fighting The King Alpha

Chapter 7

Sam P O V

I open my eyes I'm in our bedroom. I look over and see Tyler sleeping beside me in a chair. I stroke his hair he opens his eyes.

"Sam you're awake" he says and hugs me tightly. I hug him back.

"I'm fine Tyler I just had another vision" I say thinking back to the dream.

"Tyler when we went to the meeting I saw a vision about Jason.He's still alive and killing a lot of people" I say as I pull away from the hug. Tyler looks at me and doesn't say anything a guilty look in his eyes.

"Tyler did you know Jason was alive?" Tyler nods "How could you not tell me?! I shout

"Lower your voice Sam remember I'm still the Alpha here" I put my head down.Tyler lifts up my face with his hand "I'm sorry love I didn't know what to tell you I just wanted you to have some peace and rest" I nod my head.

"What are we going to do Tyler I'm worried about the baby" I say looking into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"You do nothing and rest let us handle it" Tyler says sitting beside my bed and kisses my forehead.

"Alright I'm trusting you Tyler but anything goes wrong please tell me" I say thinking about our baby.

"Don't worry I'll rest" I say Tyler troubled expression. I kiss Tyler's cheek and lay down on the soft bed again.

I let the peaceful sleep take over me thinking about Tyler and our baby.

Jason P O V

It wasn't easy recovering all my powers and healing again they were a lot of them and they were very strong.

I look into the window and see Sam sleeping. I feel really mad that the baby isn't ours and it's Tylers.

I had made a bigger army he might have won the battle but not the war. I was going to take Sam back. I whispered some words and transported myself to my office. I and and my pack live a huge pack house and were know as the strongest. Of course I made a spell so other would see us diffrently and wouldn't recognize us. I would soon see Tyler and Sam soon. Just a little bit more and everything will go as I planned.

 I smile I hold a red liquid in a small container in my hand.Soon everything you had Tyler will be mine.

I head back and land on the rooftop of my palace it's not as big as the old one but close. I concentrate and my wings go into my back. It's painful at first but you get us to in. When I head to the desk I signal the guard at the door to let her in. A girl with blonde hair about the same age as Sam walks in in a blue dress to her knees. I smirk I lift the bottle and hand it to her. She nods her heads takes it. "Present it as a gift at the ball" I already masked the bottle to look different instead its a dark blue with a ribbion wrapped around the head so she would have no idea what it was. She use to have things like this when we were together back then.

Tyler P O V

I felt a bit guilty not telling Sam the truth I was worried about the baby and her health. We didn't tell anyone about the baby because we were worried. Of course Sam wanted to tell everyone but I couldn't let her because of her safety and the baby. Sam was sad about it first but I told her to tell them later so it would be a surprise. Now that she knows Jason is still alive she will understand. I close the door to our bedroom and go. I walked down the hall when I felt a strange aura I hurried back to the Me and Sam's room. I didn't see or sense danger anymore and Sam was still sleeping peacefully. I close the door behind me. I sit in the chair beside the chair.

"Have every guard on duty I think Jason was here" I say to the beta

"Of course Alpha"

I sit for a while next to Sam I called Jessica to come over and watch Sam while I attend to the pack. When Jessica comes I leave and go to my pack to figure this whole thing out.

-----------------------------------------------------

I will try and update soon.

Vote

Comment

Follow