Chapter 13 A Person I Once Knew

Sam P O v

I see a man hovering in the air his wings gently flapping "Don't panic,I'm not going to hurt you" He slowly takes off his hand and slowly lands on the floor and his wings are gone and only black feathers remain flowing in the air. I don't know why but I feel calm.

"Ouch" Samatha clutches to her hand it was bleeding and drops of blood were dropping on the floor. I cover my nose so I don't attack her and bite into her delicate neck. "Are you okey Mark?" she steps closer to me but I step back and hold my hand out for her to stay. I keep my breathing under control. I concetrate and keep my thirst under control too. I look up to meet her beauitful green eyes. "I'm fine Samatha" Samatha smiles and hugs me. I hug her back breathing in her sweet scent. "Im sorry I was late my beauitful Queen" Samatha smiles "It's ok" she turns around and a tear slides down her face,I wipe it away with my finger."It's going ot be ok Sam" she smiles at me but I know it's fake. I hug her one more time and move to her parents untie them and then to Jessica. I can't carry all of them up the stairs. "Samatha stay down here I'll go upsatirs and check if the it's safe I'll come back" I look straight into her eyes and in a stern voice I say "I meant it Samatha" Samatha nods her head. I head up the stairs.

I look at the man standing there looking at me with concern. I had gone into this mans memorys. I didn't mean too he just looked familer "I know you" I say as I walker closer to him. I reach ove rhim and rest my hand on his cheek the man grabs my hand on his cheek and turns his head and kisses it "I'm Mark,can you remeber anything about me?" he says looking deep into my eyes. I nod my head.

"I saw a vision" Mark's eyes widen.

"You looked into my memory?" he asks looking shocked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to but yes I saw something" Mark gently puts his hand on my head. I don't know why I'm not scared but I let him do it. For a few seconds I stand there then Mark opens his eyes "You only saw that part I see" Mark tucks my hair behind my ear and smiles warmly at me.

Click

My eyes widen. I look back at Mark but he's no where to be found. I see Jason come over to me "Our you alright My Queen?"

"Yes,I'm fine I just had a nightmare" I hug him tightly where are all these coming from?

Jason hugs me back "What's wrong Samatha?" he says stroking my head.

"Nothing I'm fine just still a bit confused why I fainted" Jason frowns.

"Don't worry about it Samatha" he kissed me on the cheek "I have some things I need to do,Raven and Richard are here with you with some couple of other guards"

"Ok don't worry" I say smiling at him.

"Use your powers if you come to any harm you're very powerful my Queen" I just nod head. I watch as he leaves.

"Mark" I say quietly. Suddenly black feathers appear and there stands Mark. I smile I'm glad you're not gone.

"I need to go now Sam but I'll come back and visit if you have anymore vision tell me" I nod my head. I don't tell him about the time I fainted I still don't want anyone to hurt My King. He goes out of the window and flys away. I lay on the bed and close my eyes. I take a breathe in and out. I think about the boy I met.

 My head hurts but I still keep thinking about him.

I open my eyes. I see I'm in the middle of a forset. Two couples and sitting down.

"Tyler put me down you're going to ruin our lunch I set up" the other me laughs as the boy named Tyler swings her around in his arms.They eat their lunch and talk "We should get back now" Tyler lets me off his lap and we get up and pack our stuff. As we were heading to the car I heard a twig snap. I quickly look behind me,I walk towards where the noise was coming from. "Are you coming Sam?" I head towards Tyler "Yea,wait up" Tyler kisses my cheek and we head off home.

I blink and I'm in my bedroom again the boy named Tyler I couldn't see his face it's was unclear in that vison it's like videos are playing in my head but if I think about them it feels like my head is tearing apart.I need to stop thinking about and stop seeing that man named Mark those are the people that Jason said will hurt me I cannot trust them.

Everything's fine My King would not lie to me and will always protect me and wiill never hurt me. Right?

----------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow