Chapter 4 Meeting the Pack

Sam P O V

I turn my head and see Jessica standing there. Jessica helps me come out beneth the bed. I quickly hug her. "I missed you Jessica" Jessica hugs me back "Missed you too"  I look behind me at the door. "It's ok he's in another room far away from this area" Jessica says. "Jessica I don't think it's safe to be here tonight I'll come back when Jason's gone" I say looking at my bestfriend. Jessica smiles at me and nodding her head in understanding. I go over to the room where a small table that has a little mirror and a cute stoll tucked next to the table. There's make-up and hair products things like that. I take a perfume bottle I spary it all over the room to mask my scent just in case Jason comes in here. Jessica comes up to me "Here have this key it's a small apmartment but it'll might help you for one night" Jessica pushes a key into my hand. "Thanks Jessica" I hug her one more time. "Tell Tyler I'm going and I'll be back when Jason's gone. He's helped me alot. "Sure,but when you get back you have to tell me whats going on between you and Tyler" I nod my head and jump out of the window and into my car I parked at the back so no one would see.

Jason P O V

I lay on the big bed and think through today. Tyler is acting strange also his sister it's like they're hiding something from me. I saw Sam,she's still beautiful just like when she was little and we use to play together. She would have probably married me if I had arrganed it sooner but then he showed up and she went into the whole mate thing. I love Sam I thought it was crush at first then I realised I couldn't live without her. I snap out of my thougths when I hear some voices a couple of rooms away. I get off the bed and head into the the room where I heard the voices,for a minute I thought I smelt Sam. I quickly open the door but all I see is Jessica standing there.

Jessica P O V

Jason suddenly opens the door. Had he heard us? I thought. Jason looks confused for a bit,he smells the room then has a dispointed look on his face but quickily replaces it. "Is everything ok Alpha?" I say trying to mask my fear and put on a fake smile. "Yea,fine did you break one of the perfume bottle again?" Jason says looking at me smiling but I can tell it's fake he's looks irrated. "Yea" I say smiling I hold my breathe when he goes over ot the window,hopefully Sam is out of sight. "Is something wrong Alpha?" Jason looks away from the window. "Sorry no I just thought I smelt Sam for a moment" I quickly say " it's been a long day maybe you're tired,you should rest" Jason turns around and goes into his room. I sigh in relief. That was close.

Tyler P O V

Few seconds later I see Jessica come down stairs. "Why didn't you tell me Sam was here?" Jessica says looking angliry at me. "Jason was right next to you and I didn't have a chance you just offered a room to him" I say. "Okey,sorry for getting angry I'm just worried about Sam. I look behind her to hopefully see Sam come downstiars. I look questionally at Jessica. "Sam's gone,I gave her a key to an apartment" I become anygry. "You did what? Jason could find her it's not safe" I say trying to keep my voice down so Jason won't hear me. "It's safer then here brother" Jessica says looking angry again, "I know I just don't want to be away from my mate" I say looking away. "Mate?" Justin and Jessica say in unison. I nod my head "Sorry I didn't have time to tell you both. Jessica looks to Justin and Justin look nervous. "Well we've kinda been keeping something from you too brother" Jessica says grabbing Justin's hand. "We're mates" Justin and Jessica say in unison. I look at Jessica then to Justin. "You better take care of my sister Justin and If you make her cry you better run" I say smiling. "Don't worry" Justin says. I just hope I could be with Sam now holding her hand and comforting her that it's all going to be ok. "Don't worry brother Sam is going to be safe she'll come back when Jason leaves. "Ok,Justin schedule a pack meeting soon.I'm going to to introduce Sam to the pack" While Justin and Jessica go upstairs I go to my room. I take my phone out and ring Sam. "Hello" I hear Sam sweet voice it calms me down a little bit. "You're okey Sam?" I say. "Yea,Jessica told you right?" I sit on my bead "Yea Jessica told me,how's your apartment?" I say laying down on the bed. "It's ok" I smile ok I just wanted to know if you're ok have a good night sleep princess" I say getting up when I hear a knock. "You too my prince goodnight" I look to the door and say "Goodnight" and hang up quickly. "Come in" I see Jason. "Hey Tyler is there by any chance something you're not telling me" I put on a fake smile "No,why would you think that?" Jason smirks "Oh nothing it's just that you've been acting strange and remember I'm helping you pay the depts and remember when your sister first refused to help me with the hunt I sent her to the dungen and she came battered and brusied" I clench my fist so I don't hit him. How could I forget my sister nearly died that time. Jason walks out the door "Remember Tyler you might be my bestfriend but I more determined to find Samamtha. Jason closes the door with a slam not caring if anybody wakes up. I have to protect Sam I thougth I text Sam put my phone of the nightstand and go to bed. I think of Sam and close my eyes.

Sam P O V

I got a meassge that Jason wouldn't be standign long at the house and I would be Meeting the Pack I'm a bit nervous but I'll think it'll be okey. I climb into bed and think close my eyes.

"When I become King Alpha I 'll make you you the happiest girl in the world Sam" he gently kissess me on the lips. I smile and hug him.

"Will you marry me Samatha?" I smile "Yes,Yes" I say hugging him as he swings me around.

No Mark,please don't leave,you can't leave me all alone.I cry as I hug his lifeless body to mine.You said you would make me the happiset girl in the world. Hands grab me and  pull me apart from him I try to hug him again but they're dragging him away from me.