Fighting The King Alpha Part 9

Hidden

Sam P O V

Me and Jessica head into the tall building. I open the door and shut it behind us,  Jessica goes first and then me. I nervously make it into the huge hall looking like a ball room. I see two of Tyler's pack mates in a dark corner in the ballroom. Good thing it's a masquerade ball and it's likely they will notice us.

Jessica heads to a group of girls who are laughing and talking. They also dressed in beautiful gowns. I watch curiously  as Jessica whisperers something to them while looking at Tyler's two pack members. I watch as two of the girls go towards them smiling flirtatiously and giggling as the two men spot them. Then the other girls join surrounding them that I could hardly see them now. I smile knowing what Jessica had planned.

She walks over to me but her smiles fades.

"Are you sure you want to continue our plan?" Jessica says with a worried look on her face.

I can feel my anger rising . She doesn't understand what it was to lose my child, she wasn't the one  waiting for months to see her child's face but for her whole life just shatter.

"Of I do Jason has to pay for what he's done" I say my expression serious I can hear the command in my voice.

Jessica nods. "I understand I would feel the same way as you but there is a reason why things happen Sam. Maybe just maybe, Jason was right your child would have destroyed us all".

I turn my head towards her. I grab her arm and quickly lead us to an empty space away from the laughing and chattering. I let go of her arm and look directly into her eyes. Which are looking nervously at me.

"Listen carefully Jessica you might be my friend but I'm still in charge here I'm the Luna I don't need your opinion,I know what I'm doing Jason took away my child after the day it was born I watched with my own eyes as they held us down and took away my child, that child is innocent I know it" I say. 

Jessica once again nods her head. "I'm just saying because I saw that dream that the child-" The next thing I know is Jessica is choking and I have my hands around her neck. I quickly let her go.

"Oh gosh Jessica I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" I say as I crouch down and pat her back as she tries to get her breathe back.  

What was I thinking?Jessica was  just trying to comfort me.

"You should have taught her a lesson,they need to fear you to respect you"  a dark male voice echoes in my head.

"Shut up,stay out of this go back to your box" I thought and I sigh in relief when I hear silence.

After that incident we head back to the party. As we walk a girl bumps into us "Oh I'm so sorry are you ok?" she says look at me I smile and say "I'm fine" When I look at her I see her beautiful blonde hair in a side-ponytail and a dark blue ribbon to hold it up.She smiles as nods at me and Jessica and walks away to a man probably her date. I walk past a few girls and they look at me up and down with a unimpressed expression what their problem I wearing something nice and not showy but I bump into  into a wall lose my balance when I turn my head.Two arms grabs my hand and pulls me straight to their chest. I look up and see a handsome looking man. Yes I'm with Tyler but just saying he's handsome even when he's wearing a mask. He's wearing a black suit with a black tie. I smile up at him while he's looking at me in surprise. I wonder if somethings wrong do I have something on my face.

"Thanks I don't know why I keep bumping into people today" The man quickly smiles and nods "Do you want to dance?" he says offering me his hand his voice sounds familiar were have I heard it before but I can't think because I swept onto the dance floor with him guiding me to the dance floor with a smirk on his face.

I put my hand in his and his hand wraps around my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder and we sway to the music. I glad mum had me practice dancing all those years. I look up and I see his face is real close and before I could do anything he swoops down a kisses me. I moan when his tongue touches my lips,I open my mouth and his tongue invades my mouth.His grip on me tightens and his hand is now holding my head to keep me in place while his other hand has a firm grip on my hip. I moan again when he tugs my hair and I tilt my head back while our kiss deepens even more.

Wait a minute I know this feeling his taste. I pull away my mouth from his from the rough but passionate deep kiss. He looks at me with love and lust in his blue eyes. He grabs my hands and leads me to the empty space. When we reach it, he hugs me and whispers in my ear "You've disobeyed me again Sam" his breath tickling my ears.

 "Tyler" I whisper hugging him back.

A/N:  Hi my readers, sorry I haven't been able to post for a while. Life happened it always throws us, this way and that but still a "smooth river never made a skilled sailor", so I have been through a lot of difficulties but some things are finally calming down so I'm going to try to both update and edit my stories but also I have a lot of studying to do, I'm on my last year in college and am heading to university very soon, so a lot of interviews. Since I want to be a graphic design I have a lot of designing work I need to do but don't worry I will try my best to update and finish my stories.