Fighting The King Alpha-Part 2

Sam P O V

I stood there shocked as I watched Jason attack Elena. Elena whispered something and fire started making its way to Jason. Jason waves his hand and water splashed over the fire.

"Go Sam,I will distract them,jump out the window and follow Tyler's scent,It's not safe with Jason"

I heard Elena say in my mind. I didn't say anything and jumed out the window. I felt a sharp pierce in my back and falpped my wings and landed on the ground. I looked up and saw Richard looking down at me from the window. I quickly ran and flew away fast following Tyler's scent. I saw something fly right past me then I hit a hard chest as I was about to fall two arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Mark. They boy I had met. I still dont remember anything else about him though. Mark carried me and we followed Tyler's scent.

When the scent leaded to a big house we landed on the floor. Mark put me down and his wings folded elegantly behind him I did the same so they lay elegantly behind me. I walked to the house. I knocked on the door. Then the door opened and I saw my mate Tyler. When he saw me I could see he was shocked and then his whole face lit up and hugged me tight. He looked behind me and glared. Why was he galring at Mark for? I thought.

Tyler P O V

I was so happy to have my mate by my side again where she belonged. Everyday without her was unbearable. It was as if I was dying inside. I hadn't eaten anything that Jessica was starting to worry. I hadn't seen Jessica since she disobeyed me and went away Samatha alone. I hope she is safe but right now I feel better having her near me. I glared behind Sam as I saw Mark beacuse of Marks brother we

 couldnt find Sam sooner. What botheres me is that Sam can remeber who I am but doesnt remember anything else. Does she even remember our time together? I thought. I let go of Sam slowly scared she would just dissappear again.

 "I found out Jason has erased my memory I only remember that youre my mate Tyler nothing else" I heard Sam say. She was looking down.

"It's alright were here now we'll help you remember and make new ones Sam" I said as I sat down on the sofa and placed Sam on my lap. I stroked her hair gently hugging her to me. We stayed like that for a while. Mark had gone upstairs he probably didnt want to watch.

Jason P O V

Elena had gotten away. Sam had escaped. I've lost her a second time. If she think I'm just letting her go then she's wrong. This time I won't wait for her to love me if she can't be with me then on one can. She can either stay by my side or she can die with that mutt of hers. I turn to Raven.

"Go get Jessica to hunt down Samatha's scent,it will be hard for Sam to fight her friend" I say smirking. I had turned Jessica into a vampire well she is a hybird now. Ill kill her when I'm done with her. If I kill the people Sam loves she will have to come to me.

Mark P O V

I couldn't just stay there and watch them all lovey dovey. I hate Tyler I said I would help him but a part of me want to rip him to pieces and have Sam for myself. The other part of me wants Sam to be happpy but ripping Tyler to pieces is very tempting now. I wish I hadn't died then I would have been with Samatha. I was going to mark her as mine but I died that day. I lay down on the bed. I'm sorry Sam but I hope you will be able to forgive me about what I'm about to do soon.

Sam P O V

I'm finally in my mates arms. I feel the sparks like I had read in that werewolf book and felt the things Richard had told me about.

I heard a growl coming from Tyler "Who the heck is Richard?" he said in a angry voice.

"He's no one just a friend I had made when I was with My King" I said smacking my hand over my mouth as I noticed what I had just said.

"Your King?" Tyler's eyes started to go black and his grip on my arm tightened.

"Tyler you're hurting me" I said with tears running down my face. Tyler leaned his face near my neck he kissed my neck then I felt a sharp pain going through my body. I screamed that Im sure evry person in the house heard it. Tyler just held me tighter and sinked his teeth more into my neck. He licked my mark he had given me. I felt so weak and the pain was unbearable I saw footsteps I saw Mark stading there looking furious and I heard a loud growl but my eyelids felt heavy and I let the darkness take over.

---------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow