Chapter 6 Those Green Eyes

Sam P O V

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw I was tied to a chair with Jessica other the other side unconscious.She had cuts everywhere and was bleeding everywhere. Tears came ot my eyes,how could Jason do this? I looked up and I saw Jasmine smirking I can't beleive she would betray us. I heard footsteps and Jason came down with a smile on his face. He walks up to me he gently brushes his hand on my cheek. "I missed you Samatha" I glare at him "I haven't missed you at all freak" anger clouded his eyes the next thing I knew I felt a sting on my cheek. He slapped me! "Don't annoy me Samatha you've caused all of this, if you hadn't ran away and just done as I asked. He calms down and looks at me again "I also have a little suprise for you Samatha" he snaps his fingers and a couple of guard bring a man and woman and throw them towards us. I can't believe it. It's my mother and father they're battered and brusied they're also unconsious. "Aren't you happy Samatha?" Before I can say anything.

BANG

I huge sound goes upstairs.Jason looks upstairs then at me. "I'll be back,Jasmine watch them" Jason goes upstairs. I wish Tyler was here I thought. I hear a snap in front of me I look up and I see Jasmine's body on the floor lifeless I look up and I see a pair of green eyes. I can't believe it. It couldn't be him.

 ------------------------------

I'll try update Human Mate soon.