Chapter 16 Date

Sam P O V

I sniffed as I rested my head on Jason's chest. I can't believe I did that I just lost control. I had woken up in the middle of the nigth and saw a nightmare. Jason had quickly gotten up and stroked my hair while I told him about my dream. I had a dream that I had lost control and killed nearly everyone in the palace. Jason just sat there listening to me. He wiped my tear with his fingers gently when I was done.

"Forget about yesterday My Queen,It's all over everything is going to be ok" he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled and hugged him.

"Why don't we go out today to the human world just me and you" Jason says smiling warmly at me. I nod my head.

I get up and have a quick shower when I come out Jason is gone. I go over to my closet most of the things I have are dresses but also some tops,jeans etc. I grab a white tank top and a frilly black skirt. I put on some black boots on. I grab a black jacket and go.

I hide my wings and they quickly go away only leaving few red feather that disapper into tiny red sparks. I head out of the room and go downstairs to have breakfast. Even if I'm immortal I still need to eat. Richard is cooking some pancakes. Richard is like a brother to me now. I pull out a chair that is tucked in neatly next to the kitchen table.

"Here you go Princess" Richard puts a plate with pancakes in front of me.

"Wow,I don't think I can eat this many Richard" he smilies "I care about you,you need to stay heathly yesterday you were in your room all day and didn't eat anything" I smile at him.

Few minute late Jason comes down looking very handsome. He's got a black T-shirt with short sleeves and some jeans. He looks like the bad boy type. Jason sits next to me. He grabs some of my pancakes "Hey don't eat Sam's pancakes I made them for her" Richard says.

"Whatever the amount you put on her plate could last her for weeks" Jason says taking a bite of one fo the pancakes he took from my plate.

When we finishes Jason grabs hand. Then he says "Hold on dear" he whispers some words that I can't hear then I blink and were in the human world.

"You're got to teach me that" I say amazed.

Jason laughs "I'll teach you soon,today it's just us being ourselves my Samatha" he grabs my hand and we go to a nice looking coffee shop it small it's called Mel's coffee shop. I think I've heard of it before. I blink my head starts to hurt again.

I saw myself again I stood there looking at the vision.

I turned around and I saw the most handsome boy. He had short dark hair ,goregous blue eyes,and kissable lips. He was wearing a white T-shirt with short sleeves,black toursers with white Nick shoes.  "Hey I'm Tyler" he lets go of me and holds out his hand. I shake his hand. I have shuch a cute mate I thought. "Come in I'll make you some coffee" Tyler smiles warmly at me "That would me nice"

I blinked  and Jason was looking at em with concern.

"Are you okey you suddenly clutched your head and screamed" he says as he wipes away my tears. Tears? I noticed I was crying.

"It's fine it's just my head hurts a little it's fine,I want to enjoy my date with you today" I say grabbing his hand. He looks at me for a second then nods his head.

We have some coffee then Jason wanted to show me a place he said it was his own place.

Jason had shown me to a beautiful place there was a beautiful waterfall and it looked beauitful. I put my coat on the grass and sat on it. I had made some food. I opened my bag and gave Jason his lunch. We sat there laughing and chatting. I took of my boots and took my jacket off and went in the water. Jason just stood there smiles warmly at me. I suddenly grabbed his feet and pull him in the water and he went striaght spalshing into the water he risied up soaked from head to toe. I was just laughing and then Jason tackled me and I got soaked. I oushed my hair out of my face. I rised up my hand a the water was hovering over the surface of the water.

Jason eyes widened "Don't you-" he couldn't speak anymore beacuse I thrw the water at him. He smirked.

"Don't you dare-" I got splashed in the face and when into the water again. We were in the middle. We played for a little bit in the water. We were both soaking wet. I used a spell and we were clean and warm again. Not soaking wet.

"We should head back now Jason" he looked at me and nodded smiling "I enjoyed this date" he says wrapping his arms around my waist he leans his head down and kissed me on the lips. I smiled as we pulled away "I enjoyed it too" we got our things and Jason said and spell and we were back home again.

I layed down on the bed smiling.

"This isn't your home Sam" I gasped.

There stood the man called Tyler before I could do anything he covered my mouth with his hand.

He looked deeply into my eyes "I'm not going to hurt you,now I'm going to let go" I nod. He let's go. "JASO-" he covers my mouth with his this time. I close my eyes kissing him back. I feel sparks go up my whole body.

When our lips part I look a him "You're Tyler my mate" I say looking into his eyes he hugs me and I hug him back. I feel safe. I remember him. My Mate.

----------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow