Fighting The King Alpha

Will try to update soon.

Here's whats coming up.

 "Jason please tell me" I plead as I hug him. My memories are all jumbled up. I love both Jason and I have feeling for Tyler even thought I know him a little. I have to know what these feeling are I thought Jason turns and hugs me back "I'm sorry Samatha I can't tell you anything his voice cracks. He leans down and kisses me I bite his lip hard and I pull away and shove him away hard.Bad Move. I run to my room "SAMATHA" I hear and then he....

Sam remembers Tyler but doesn't remember anything else just that Tyler is her mate. She knows something is not right since Jason has been acting strangely. Even though Jason says not to see Tyler,Sam is drawn to Tyler and can't let him go.Either can Tyler he'll fight for his mate but Jason isn't giving up on Sam and Jason acts like his old self and Samatha is starting to worry and remember some of her other memories. Who will she love? and Who will she fight Jason or Tyler or Mark?

Another Sneak Peek

"I'm your brother Samatha,I've always been with you" I gasp.

"What do you mean?

"Come out so I can see you" I say trying to look where the voice is coming from.

"I cannot show you myself yet,I'm how do I say this? I'm inside you, I see everything you see and feel everything you feel"

I'm speechless "How come I've never heard of you?How come you spoke to me now?"

"I've been with you since birth. I died when you were only little. Your powers are awakening and you're able to talk to me and know where I am"

"So you're like a ghost living inside me?"

"Kind of"

"So you're my brother and I'm stuck with you with some sort of bond?"

"Pretty Much,Yes"

BANG

CLASH

I turn around to the noise I back away form the door.

"Don't worry Samatha I'm right here with you,I'll try to protect you"

I hear a loud bang and huge pieces of wood are flying in everywhere. My wings wrap around me protecting me from the wood.

There stands my knights and Jason.

 >>>>New Character

(Elena)