Fighting The King Alpha-Part 5

Sam P O V

"Sam we don't want to fight you" Jason steps closer but I growl and throw one of the swords straight towards him. He quickly moves out the way but it didn't miss him. He has blood driping from his arm and dropping on the floor. Then the sword moves and peels itself from the wall hovers in the air and return to Sam's hand.

All her knights looked at her shocked either beacuse of her powers or because she hurt Jason. Raven moves with speed towards me and before I can block his attack with his sword. It slashes me across the cheek to my ear. I stumble back a few steps but say a spell and he's thrown backward into a wall leaving a huge dent. Before I can attack again I see my mate standing in front of me and all around us vampires,werewolves standing guarding us just in case anybody else attacks.

"Calm down my dear mate" Tyler pulls me by my arms and hugs me. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear he says "Mark will take care of the rest" he says as he lifts me up bridal-style and I blink and were in the air rushing to our home. I look over Tyler's shoulder and she werewolves and vampires standing above the roof and jumping down to fight the others. I just relax into Tyler's arms and rest. Tyler kissess my forehead "Rest" with that I close my eyes and dream about me and my mate living a safe and happy life.

Jason P O V

"We have to back down for now Raven" I say as I kick one of the vampires in the stomach.

 We slowly back away and fade into the darkness. No Matter what Sam you won't get rid of me that easily. I fight my way through the crowd to get out thinking that.

Tyler P O V

I put Sam down in her bed in her bedroom. She is finally back. I take two suitcases out and start packing mine and Sam's clothes and things. We will move to another country and start a new life hopefully.

Sam P O V

I wake up and see Tyler packing our stuff "What are you doing?" I ask gently slowly getting off the bed and standing up "We're going to start a new life without Jason to interuppt us and live together. I just nodded and helped him pack our things. Hours later everybody else and Mark come home and start packing there stuff too. They had killed most of Jasons men and found a body that looked like Jason. I felt a little sad of course Jason was bad but I didn't want him dead he was still my childhood friend who helped me when I had lost my brother.

2 Months Later

I have remebered all my memories now. We hadn't heard of anything. Tyler had asked me to marry him he took me on a date and asked me to marry him. We were finally happy but yet I felt a strange feeling something was still wrong but I ignored it. Mark was a bit annonyed about me and Tyler but I think he got over it. Also I never so my kinghts at allthe whole Jason thing was like a story.

"Sam come on we need to pick you a wedding dress" Jessica comes to my side. Snapping out of my thoughts I smile at her "Of course" I also forgot to tell you Jessica turned into a being like me but we helped her and she retured to her normal self and with the help of Justin (Jessica's Mate) of course.

I walked with Jessica to my car and started thinking about my new life ahead of us. We all went through loads of difficult times but together we made it. As for me I'm getting married soon to my mate that I will always love.

--------------------------------------

Note: I've had a cold these few days thats why I couldn't update sooner and also I will be going to Paris for a month. I will try to update as soon as I can.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks for reading and voting for this book. Even those that are quite but read my book still thank you I'm still happy to have 2,609 reads and 62 votes and 12 comments. Thanks. Hope you enjoyd This Book.