Chapter 10 Meeting Her Knights

Sam P O V

"Come Samatha time to meet your knights,they'll be protecting you while I'm not here" Jason leads be to a big hall with two thrones at the end of the room. I walk into the room and 5 guards are standing there. They looks very handsome and all have armor on. "This is Raven" he will be with you at all times and look after you. I look at the man that looks familer somehow but looks the same age as Jason. He has short brown hair with sparkling blue eyes. I shake the hand he is holding up. I look behind him and see his long black wings folded elegantly behind him "You'll have your own wings soon Princess" The man called Raven smiles warmly at me notcing I'm looking at his wings. Jason shows me another guard. "This is Richard" I look at another man with dark red eyes and short blond hair. I shake his hand trying to look calm but I'm a bit terrifed inside "Don't look afraid I'm actually nice once you get ot know me" he smiles at me brightly. I'm amazed at how friendly he looks even thought his eyes are glowing red now.Jason shows me another guard who looks younger then all of them "This is Adam his new at being a knight it takes alot of time to take a knight role here" Jason smiles at me. I look at Adam he looks my age and his eyes are green with short dark brown hair like mine expect mine is all and his is short of course. I shake his hand and smiles warmly at him. He looks shy and looks down. Aww isn't that cute I thought.I look behind him and he has red wings diffrent from Jason's or Raven's wings. Then Jason shows me to two men that looks exactly the same "These are the twins,Casper and Colt" I look at them both have short blond hair and grey eyes. I smiles at them they smiles back warmly. I shake both of their hand. Their wings are a dark blue diffrent from the others. I smile at all of them "It's nice to meet you all,Hope we get along" I say looking at all of them. They bow and get up. I look outside the window. "Jason can I go outside for a bit. Jason smiles at me "Sure,Raven you go with Sam and take care of her" Raven smiles at me and says "I'll take care of her" I head outside. I feel the wind blow my hair over my shoulders. I close my eyes and smile. I open them I see some children playing and some shops with lots of people they all have wings some are vampires other are werewolfs. Vampires and werewolfs get along here. I smile. I feel a pierce at my back and red wings shoot out of my back and fold elegantly at behind my back. Raven looks shocked but smiles and looks at my at my wings.He reaches out to touch it I frown "Don't touch them their sensentive and only my king are allowed to touch. Raven quickly draws back his hand and looks away. Jason told me to never let anybody touch my wings but him. I head to the shops near by. Suddenly somebody tugs on my arm and I'm in a man embrace gently stroking my hair. I push agasint his chest but then he crashes his lips down on mine. I feel sparks go up throught my body. No! Jason is my King and I love him. I push him as hard as I can. He let's me go he looks shocked then sad. I stand their for a moment why do I feel like this?

Raven P O V

I can't go help he,he'll see me I quickly use my speed. "My king,Samatha has just met him,if I go out he'll see me and my cover will be blown away.Jaspn looks furious he turns to Richard "Richard go get ride of him and bring your Queen back, Richard nods and his eyes glow. Richard anger is a terrible thing when it comes to his job he shows no mercy. His eyes glow and he quickly goes outside.

Tyler P O V

Mark had come back without my Sam. I didn't even listen to anyone I just wanted my mate back in my arms. I had found out where Jason was keeping her and went striaght there with a few of my pack members. I reaches the palace when I saw Samatha she looked a bit diffrent her hair was longer and she had red wings folded elegantly at her back. She looked beautiful. She hadn't seen me yet. I yanked her hand and quickly hugged her.She pushed my chest a little. I kissed her on the lips showing her how much I missed her but I was pushed away. I was shocked but then I saw her eyes they were a diffrent color what has Jason do to her?