Escaping the King Alpha

People change now and then. Some changes are good but some aren't. It's usually up to you. When I was little I didn't want most things to change.

"Jason you're my best friend and Alpha please you know I don't feel that way about you" I say pleading to my bestfriend as I grab his arm from going.

"NO,Sam we're getting married and thats FINAL" he shouts before storming off.

"Mum,Dad please don't make me do this" I say with tears runining down my face. I didn't want a marragie without love. I wanted to find my mate.

"Come on it's not that bad,You're going to marry the Alpha tomorrow" My Mum says with a smile.  "I want to find my true mate" I say feeling my heart break as my mother just shakes her head.

"I married your father and he wasn't my true mate" My mother says. "I know, I love Dad but I don't want marriage without love" My mother hugs me. "Sometimes you have to do whats right for your people Sam,you're going to be Luna of the greastest pack,It'll be ok" My mother let's go of me and packs the rest of my clothes. I 'll be moving to the Alpha's home when we get married. But I wasn't going to marry the Alpha I was going to run away tonight when everyone was asleep and start a new life as a normal girl.