Chapter 7 Mark

Sam P O V

I can't beleive it he is suppose to be dead my old lover.Mark.

Mark P O V

They had taken my beloved Samatha and caused her pain,they would suffer.As much as I didn't want to I informed Tyler about Samatha of course he wasn't happy seeing a vampire like me on his land but it was for the sake of Samatha so we argreed to work together.

I untied Sam "Ouch" Samatha clutches to her hand it was bleeding and drops of blood were dropping on the floor. I cover my nose so I don't attack her and bite into her delicate neck. "Are you okey Mark?" she steps closer to me but I step back and hold my hand out for her to stay. I keep my breathing under control. I concetrate and keep my thirst under control too. I look up to meet her beauitful green eyes. "I'm fine Samatha" Samatha smiles and hugs me. I hug her back breathing in her sweet scent. "Im sorry I was late my beauitful Queen" Samatha smiles "It's ok" she turns around and a tear slides down her face,I wipe it away with my finger."It's going ot be ok Sam" she smiles at me but I know it's fake. I hug her one more time and move to her parents untie them and then to Jessica. I can't carry all of them up the stairs. "Samatha stay down here I'll go upsatirs and check if the it's safe I'll come back" I look straight into her eyes and in a stern voice I say "I meant it Samatha" Samatha nods her head. I head up the stairs.

Sam P O V

Mark goes upstair. I'll think about it later. "Ugg" I turn around and Jessica is cluchting her head. I walk over ot her. With my hand thats not injured I gently shake her "Jessica I need you to get up" Jessica blinks a few times and slowly gets to her feet. "Sam,I'm sorry I was worried about my mate,I should have never said for you to come." I hug her "it's ok" Jessica gasps "What happened with your hand?"I smile "It's ok when Mark was untieing me I fell over badly" Jessica eyes widen "You mean Mark's alive?He saved us?" I nod "Yes and Yes" we hear a door creak from upstairs Jessica stands in front of me. We hear footsteps running down the steps I look up and I see my mate Tyler and he doesn't look very happy.

 Tyler P O V

Jason had got away. I killed all of his team. I can't believe I had to work with a vampire and that only that but they were lovers.While I was fighting Jason had told me to make me angry and it worked. I looked over to Mark and he was fighting a vampire he was winnning I quickly went  to a door that lead to the basement. I heard Sam's voice and hurried downstiars to see my mate I was happy to see but when we got home I have think of something so she doesn't do it again.

---------------------

Will try to update soon. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Vote

Follow