Chapter 3 Hide and Seek

Sam P O V

I look behind Tyler I see Jason and Jessica coming out of the back door,Jason hasn't noticed me yet either has Jessica. Tyler quickly pushes me into a closet near him. I listen to what they're saying.

Tyler P O V

"Tyler you wouldn't belive what happened" Jason sits down on the sofa. "What happened?" I come stand in from of him. Jason had come looking angry and furious into our house with Jessica. I was happy to see Jessica I hadn't seen her in a long time"I saw Samatha but she ran away I couldn't catch up to her" My beta comes into the room "Hey Tyler- oh sorry Alpha Jason didn't know you were here" Jason smiles "It's ok just came in"he says looking at him "Anyway Jason maybe she moved away from this town beacuse she wouldn't stay here long right?" I say. Jason sighs "You're probbaly right but I want to search some more then I'll think about where else she could have gone" As Jason is talking to me I see Sam getting out of the closet and going upstairs which is just behind where Jason is sitting,my eyes widen. My beta Justin notices "Hey isn't that..." I elbow him in the lungs. "What?" Jason turns around but Sam is already gone. "Nothing" Justin says quickly. That was close I haven't told Justin or even Jessica that she's my mate yet.I didn't know then thta Sam was Jessica's friend. "Anyway can I stay over?"  Jason say getting up. I was about to make an exuse when Jessica says "Sure I show you a room you can use" I face-palmed myself. "You ok Tyler?" Jessica says "Yea fine just fine" I say glaring at Jessica. Jason moves to go upstairs.

Sam P O V

I quickly run up the stairs hoping Jason won't see me. Just as Jason is about to look my way I hurry to the top. That was close then I hear Jessica is saying "Sure I show you a room you can use". I quickly open a door.It's a large bedroom,With a huge king size bed. I quickly get under it. I hear footsteps getting closer"Please don't come in this room" I keep saying in my head. "Come this way Alpha" I suddenly see a large spider and I nearly shout "Ahh" I hold my mouth to block the sound. Keep still and  the spider will go away I thought.

Jessica P O V

I see my brother glaring at me, whats his problem? I thought but then I feel my heart clench did he find out I told Jason about Samatha? I thought. I show Alpha Jason into a room. He's been looking for Sam for a long time now. When Jason had recived some more information about Sam from me he somehow manged to find out where she lives I didn't tell him that much but I feel guilty for what I had done. When I found out he found where Sam lives I was happy and sad. I was happy I could maybe see my friend again but sad beacuse she would have to marry Jason and get puinshed. I haven't talked to her in a long tome I miss her she's like a sister to me. I open the bedroom door. I hear a little squeak I quickly turn around.

Sam P O V

I hear footsteps then I hear the bedroom door open again I close my eyes as I hear footsteps near the bed. I feel a arm grab me.