Not giving Up Part 2

Sam's P O V

I turned around and I saw the most handsome boy. He had short dark hair ,goregous blue eyes,and kissable lips. He was wearing a white T-shirt with short sleeves,black toursers with white Nick shoes. He was very muskler in a good way he looked hot.He was 6 ft.3 "Hey I'm Tyler" he lets go of me and holds out his hand. I shake his hand. I have shuch a cute mate I thought. "Come in I'll make you some coffee" Tyler smiles warmly at me "That would me nice"

Tyler and I talked for a long time. Tyler told me about him and Jason being friends.

"Jason wanted me to marry him I was strong and he always told me I was beautiful but it soon turned to an  obession that scared me" I say as I sip my coffee "I told me I only loved him as a friend but he wouldn't have it he believed I was in love with him and wanted me by his side forever" I say as I grab Tyler's hand.

Tyler looks furious. I walk over quickly to his side of the seat and hug him I don't want him transformaing when humans are here. Tyler hugs me back tihgtly not letting me go.

I don't now if I should be happy I found my mate or scared that Jason is his bestfriend and Jason could kill us both. I calmed him down and we talked a while longer but it was getting dark but I didn't want to let him go. "Tyler it's getting late I should go soon Jason and his pack are stilling lloking for me" I say as I get up and grab my things."Yea for now,its safe if you stay at your place for now until the whole things calms down" Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me in for a hug. I hug him back. We slowing part but before I turn back he grabs my wasit tightly and crashes down his lips to mine. I'm shocked at first but then begin to kiss him back.As we part I'm blushing. I think I look like a tomato.

I head into my car and head for home.On the way I think about today.I finally  found my mate that's great but I won't be able to stay with him beacuse of Jason this whole thing started beacus eof him I think angrily. My mind wonder to Jessica I hope she's alright I'm sure Jason won't hurt her he's not like that. When I get out of the car. I see that house door is open.I quietly sneak in only see all my things are scattered and Jason is standing there looking angry.I quietly step back. One of Jason's friend turns around and sees me. His eyes widen "Jason it's her!" I quickly run to my car. "WAIT SAMATHA" I hear Jason calling to me well liek shouting. I can hear his footsteps getting closer. I get in the car start my engine and head to the only place I can go now. Tyler had givien me his phone number. I dialed the number and waitied. "Hello" I hear Tyler soothing voice. "Tyler Jason has found out where I live and I need a place to stay,he saw me,what am I going to do?" I say in a rush. "Calm down, are you ok?Where are you now?" I take a breathe "I'm fine and I'm near the coffee shop"

"Ok,Come over to mine I'll find a safe place for you,everybody is out,I'll figure something out Sam I won't let you go now that I'ved found you I won't let anyone hurt you" Tyler gives me the address and we say our goodbyes. I've lost everything,my money was there nearly everything.

(At Tyler Place)

I knock on the door and Tyler opens it. Just seeing his face,breathing in his scent calms me down. Tyler quickly hugs me I hug him back but as I look behind him and my eyes widen and I freeze.

Tyler P O V

I was so worried about Sam, I'll have intorduce my pack to her and we'll protect her somehow. She's coming over and it'll hlep me relax. How could Jason find out where she lives so fast? All that matters is that Sam will be safe. I hear a knock at the door and I see my beautiul mate standing there. I hug her. I see her freeze for a moment I look behind me and....

-------------------------------------------------------

I will be dedicating chapter for all my followers. So followers wait and each of you will have a dedication.

And thanks for reading even those who are quite or not my followers.

Will try update ASAP.