Friday

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SORRY FOR A LACK OF UPDATES! YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WENT TO SEE DEAR EVAN HANSEN.

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

WARNING: VIOLENCE.

  All the girls turned their heads to look at a figure in the doorway that Heather yellow-socks once stood. 

-- 

Ah yes, Friday morning.

The school halls are buzzing with students excited for the weekend, teaches are relaxed, and everything seems at ease..

Not for (Y/N).

She was stressed out. Yesterday she had picked at her skin a lot, and she had band aids all over her arms. Luckily, it was a chilly day and she had an excuse to wear her hoodie.

She scanned the hallways for Evan, who she considered the closest friend she ever had, or at least as of now.

hmm...

She scanned the halls for his tall blonde head that usually rose above the others. When she finally found him, she started walking a bit faster towards him.

Evan saw her too, and began walking. But not before a mysterious body shoved into him, knocking him and his books aside before walking away.

"What the- Evan, are you alright?!" (Y/N) said, approaching Evan and kneeling down to help him get his books.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.. I'm sure it was just an accident.."

"I dunno man.. that guy seemed pretty hostile."

(Y/N) saw Evan's face tighten.

"I'm sure he meant no harm, (Y/N)!" Evan hastily replied.

"He better not have.." (Y/N) muttered.

"Anyways," Evan started, "Don't you have your project due today?"

"No. My teacher gave Connor and I an extension because Christine transferred schools, don't you remem-"

(Y/N) was cut off by somebody shoving her.

She turned to look up at the culprit, only to be met with the three people that were worse then Connor.

The Heathers.

"Evan.." (Y/N) said under her breath. "..go."

"Bu-but, (Y/N)-" Evan stammered.

(Y/N) just gave him a look to say 'I'm not joking.'

Evan, with a sorrowful look on his face, ran off, leaving (Y/N).

(Y/N) had a complicated history with the Heathers. They hadn't noticed her since last year, but they had harassed her since then. It was probably due to (Y/N) originally ratting out heather green-shirt for vomiting in the girls bathroom.

"It looks like little (Y/N) has a boyfriend." Heather red-skirt snickered.

(Y/N) scowled. "It looks like you're still a mythic bitch."

Heather green-shirt and Heather yellow-socks gasped at her remark as Heather red-skirt fumed.

(Y/N) took a shaky breath.

"Grab her arms." Heather red-skirt demanded.

Her minions didn't hesitate, restraining her and practically dragging her through the now empty hallway to the girls bathroom.