School sucks.

AUTHORS NOTE:
HI GUYS! 

TODAY I HAVE THE LOVELY SQUIPSETAFIREWASINNOCENT (www.quotev.com/crazyhazey02)

AND ZOEYSTARDUST (https://www.quotev.com/305713897)

IN MY STORY AS HALEY AND Z.

ENJOY!

WARNING: JARED KLIENMAN, SCHOOL.

Weeks passed as normal. (Y/N) hung out with her friends, growing closer to Leia, Evan, and Connor.

Connor's crush on (Y/N) grew.

Before they knew it, it was already October 30th.

"Now, class, since November will be coming up soon, we shall start a new project!" Exclaimed Mrs Shooketh.

The class groaned.

"Now, you partners are as follows."

Mrs Shooketh started reading the list off.

Jared and Evan.

Connor and Alana.

Jeremy and Micheal.

(Y/N) and... Zoey?

"Alright class, please find your partners!" Mrs Shooketh said as she concluded the list.

(Y/N) looked around for her partner. Surely it couldn't be Zoe Murphy, she wasn't in this class!

She was going to go up and complain when somebody pulled up a chair next to her and stuck a hand out.

"Hey partner!" They explained. "I'm Zoey, but call me Z."

(Y/N) looked up to see her partner.

She had Hiroshima. Her left eye was blue with a hint of brown, and her right eye is brown. It was beautiful.

She had bit of a pointed jaw, giving her face a regal look. Everything about her seemed to be done to a fine point.

Her hair was black, like a ravens, and wavy as hell. (Y/N) could see occasionally it swept over her eye.

Her figure was fantastic, much better then (Y/N) could dream of being. She had long eyelashes and from what (Y/N) saw, a fantastic sense of style.

She was jealous of this girl.

"Now, if you just subtract the decimal, then you'll get to an answer!" (Y/N) explained.

Although sarcastic and blunt, she seemed to be very smart and have a great humor.

Z nodded, intrigued. "But wont that interfere with th-"

She got cut off by the bell.

"Well, that's my cue. You have my number, right? I can text you later 'bout the project."

(Y/N) nodded. "Yeah, you got mine?"

"Of course. See-ya around!" Z called out as she grabbed her things and walked out the class door.

(Y/N) was excited to work with her. But first, she had to get to lunch.

Getting up, she grabbed her things and jogged out into the halls to get to the lunchroom.

Connor didn't have an appetite.

He rarely did, which was convenient since he never brought lunch.

He occasionally gazed over to (Y/N), who seemed to be talking with Leia about something in a serious tone.

"I'm just saying, how could they have already recruited a new girl? The Heathers don't work like that at all!" (Y/N) exclaimed.