Asshole.

AUTHORS NOTE:
THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ASKED TO BE IN THE STORY!

SADLY, ILL ONLY BE ABLE TO USE A SELECT FEW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BUT ILL MADE IT LONG!

REMEMBER, THIS STORY IS ALSO ON MY QUOTEV, LINK IN MY PROFILE!

WARNING: WEED MENTION, SEXUAL HUMOR, TRIGGERING TOPICS, ASSHOLES

"And why might be that, Murphy?" 

--

 "Connor!" (Y/N) panted, running after him. "Wait up!"

He turned his head with a scowl, but slowed down to a walk nonetheless.

"I-" (Y/N) panted again, matching his speed so they were side by side.

"What do you need?" Connor bitterly asked.

"Why did you just run out like that?" (Y/N) asked him, her voice fringed with concern.

"Because that Evan Handgun-"

"Hansen."

"Whatever. He called me a freak!"

(Y/N) sighed, exasperated. "Can you recount his exact words?"

With a groan, Connor explained the incident to (Y/N).

(Y/N) carefully considered how Connor could be offended at what he said. Alas, though, she had to talk it out with Connor.

"Connor, lets just take a seat." (Y/N) huffed out.

"A seat? (Y/N), this is the fucking sidewalk. Where are we gonna take a seat? The road?"

"No, actually," (Y/N) said, stopping to point at a nearby park. "I was thinking instead we could sit on one of the benches at the park."

"The park where I gave you a concussion]?" Connor said, smirking.

"Er-no. That was at the nature reserve." (Y/N) recalled, speeding up to a slow jog with Connor over to the park.

"Look," (Y/N) began, sitting next to Connor on the small bench. "I see why you're offended, but I know that Evan didn't mean that. He's not someone to call somebody a freak on purpose." (Y/N) concluded.

Connor thought about it for a moment. "I guess I can understand where you're coming from. Still don't like him though." He replied, shivering. As the weather grew chillier, Connor had regretted not wearing his thicker hoodie more.

(Y/N) laughed. It was a nice, crisp sound to hear. It reminded him of being little, of his memories of happiness.

"And why might be that, Murphy?"

"Don't call me that, (L/N)." Connor replied with a crooked smirk.

"Would you prefer 'asshole'?" (Y/N) said with a slight chuckle.

"Perhaps, but only if I can call you dipshit."

"Then I guess I'm dipshit now, asshole." (Y/N) countered, giving him a friendly pound on his bicep.

That made them both laugh.

Connor hesitated before saying what he was about to say.

"God, I shouldn't have flipped at him." Connor said with guilt.

"Hey, its alright. We all make mistakes."

"Its just.. I've been so confused lately. Everything is changing." Connor retorted, blushing.