Dinner

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS! I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY, BUT UH...

OK, IM A DUMBASS. I HAD THE CHAPTERS FROM MY QUOTEV AND SHIT, BUT I DIDNT PUBLISH THEM!! FUCK!!

WARNING: WEED MENTION, SELF HARM MENTION, CONVERSATION ABOUT SELF HARM, JARED KLIENMAN.

"Deal."

--

"You what?!" (Y/N)'s dad yelled at the top of his lungs.

(Y/N) cringed before speaking.

"Yeah.."

"How could you just get beat up! That's completely insane, why didn't you call me?!"

"I had some help."

(Y/N) then proceeded to explain how she was saved from the lipgloss Gustavo.

(Y/N)'s dad only seemed relived and baffled.

"(Y/N), I dint understand a fucking thing you just said, but it doesn't matter. We have some of my co-workers and their families coming for dinner, so I need you to set the table while I cook." He responded.

(Y/N) groaned.

"Hey, dint be fresh with me. Since I got this new job, things have been looking up, and if I can get them to put a word in for me at the boss, then ill be able to get a promotion. Who knows, maybe we'll even get to have that vacation we always talked about!" (Y/N)'s dad replied, maybe a bit too unethically.

(Y/N) was silent as she considered the idea. They hadn't taken a vacation since her mom had left. It would be nice just take a break and relax from life with her dad.

"Fine, but you owe me one!" ​​​​​​​(Y/N) yelled as she went to change for the dinner.

DING

"Ill get it!" (Y/N)'s father yelled, running to the door. "Do I look okay?" He asked, turning to (Y/N).

DING

"You look fine dad, just answer the door before they ring again!"

(Y/N)'s father took a breath before opening the door.

He seemed to be greeting the people at the door, but (Y/N) didn't care. She just wanted this over with, so she sat on the couch, playing Apocalypse of the Damned (level 9!) on her phone.

She was halfway through the level when somebody sat on the couch next to her.

Turning her head, she recognized the face immediately.

"Jared." She said, bitterly. No offense to him, he was cute and all, but god, he was an asshole!

He seemed to have dressed up for the dinner. He had trousers and a polo shirt, along with brushed hair. (Y/N) felt under dressed, even though she had put on a nice blouse and black leggings.

He smirked and raised his eyebrows. "The one and only! How are you?"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. Do you need something?"

"Only you." He said, scotching closer.

(Y/N) gagged.

"I'm not in the mood for your dumb jokes, Lineman. Fuck off."

"Who said I joking?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

Before (Y/N) could reply, there was a sound at the door.