38. Chest Hair!

Still one of my favourite narry gifs of all time :')

H A R R Y

The next morning, I wake up with Niall's warm body wrapped up in my arms, which automatically puts a smile onto my face. I run my fingers through his hair aimlessly, thinking back to the events of yesterday, which simply widens my smile.

How could I have been so stupid? I was so upset about losing Chelsea, that I completely overlooked the fact that I have Niall by my side to keep me going. I mean, I knew from the start that Niall would always stand by me even after Chelsea knows about us. But I was so caught up with the fact that Chelsea found out about us in the worst way possible, I was beating myself up so much about it, that I didn't even realise that I was pushing Niall away.

And after last night, I'm glad that everything's finally alright. I have Niall, Niall has me. No more sneaking around, no more hiding, no more guilt.

There's still one more thing left though. And that's for me to set things right with Chelsea. Yes, I cheated. Yes, things between us went crashing down so fast and hard, but I really don't wish for any bad blood between us. She may not forgive me, but that won't stop me from trying. I won't talk to her yet though. Probably in a few weeks, months, who knows. But right now, all that matters is the boy in my arms.

I sigh contently, pressing a soft kiss to the top of his head before gently climbing out of bed. He doesn't even stir. Not even a little. What a pig. But I'm in love with this pig.

I lazily pull on my pair of boxers that was strewn across the room carelessly last night. I smile, watching him like the creep I am, as his chest falls and rises steadily. Soft snores leave his slightly parted lips. He's so utterly, breathtakingly beautiful. In and out.

Niall and I have this special bond between us, and after everything that we've been through together, I'm never taking this bond that we have for granted. Ever.

I grab the green dinosaur that I won last night, placing it under his arms, letting him hug it. He can have it.

I make my way out of his room and towards his little kitchen, just at the same time Louis comes out from his, a scowl on his face.

I crack a small smirk. "What crawled up your arse?"

"You and Niall moaning like there's no tomorrow did." He grumbles and I release a soft chuckle, while rummaging through their fridge to see if there's anything for me to cook up.

"Sorry mate." I say and he rolls his eyes, making himself a cup of tea.

"So I'm assuming that you guys are okay now? What happened?" He asks and I nod.

"Don't you guys have bacon or something?" I ask, side tracking a little.

"I'm not sure. If there is, it should be there. There's a box of pancake mix in the cupboard though." He tells me and I nod, closing the fridge and pulling out the pancake mix instead.