39. One Day

Forget how hot Harry looks. Can we just appreciate Niall's face in the picture?? OML I laughed so hard HAHA

N I A L L

Before I could even process who it is, a body tumbles into my grip, practically falling onto me. I stumble back, but I place a foot behind me to keep myself stable and not fall flat on my back.

I look down to see who it is, but I couldn't really tell since their head is practically hanging off my shoulder. Definitely a guy though.

That's when a familiar scent of aftershave, buried under the stench of alcohol, hit me.

"Zayn?" I ask, gripping onto the person's shoulder and pushing him off me slightly. What is he doing here? What even happened to him?

What do you know? It is Zayn. He peaks his eyes open slightly, his eyes bloodshot and he reeks of alcohol. Well, the Budweiser bottle in his hands gave it away even if he didn't smell like it.

His lips stretch into a wide, lazy grin.

"Niall! Hello!" He cheers excitedly, his body tumbling further into my arms. "I've missed you!" He exclaims, before he embraces me into a lazy, but bone crushing hug. I gently pat his back in response, still rather confused to what he's doing all the way here.

He pulls back from the hug, before all too suddenly, he's gripping my jaw rather harshly between his free hand and slamming his lips against mine, taking me by surprise. Ok, surprise was an understatement. I was.. Gobsmacked, and all the other synonyms of surprise.

I clamp my lips shut, and grip his shoulders tightly, trying to pry him off me.

His lips were sloppily moving against mine, practically violating mine, his hand that's gripping onto my jaw is as tough as iron. I couldn't move. And truth to be told, I'm getting kind of scared.

He then suddenly bites down on my lip quite harshly, causing me to yelp in pain, and tears sting at my tear ducts at the sudden pain. He uses this opportunity to push his tongue through my lips and practically down my throat, completely and utterly invading my mouth. I place my palms on his chest, before forcefully trying to push him off me. But the harder I tried to push, the harder his grip on my jaw.

"Hey! Cut it out." Harry cuts in, before I feel Zayn's grip being abruptly ripped off from my jaw, and I wince slightly in pain as his teeth grazes my already swollen lips, his hands pulling on my already swollen jaw.

"Zayn! What's wrong with you?!" I snap. He stumbles back onto the wall, and I wipe my lip with the back of my hand, to see a smudge of blood on the skin. I lick my lips, wincing slightly as I taste the metallic tasting liquid that's spilling from the harsh bite on my bottom lip.

"You okay?" Harry asks soothingly, before he places a warm hand on my bare back, before sliding it to around my waist. His entire body is tensed and his green eyes are shining darker than normal.

I barely nod, before turning my attention back to Zayn.

He looks back at me with his blurred hazel eyes and a lazy smile on his face.

He tilts his head back as he tosses down a large swig of his beer.

"I've missed that." He slurs. I sigh softly, shoving my fingers through my hair in slight frustration.

"Zayn, you need to go home." I tell him gently but firmly.

He scoffs, pushing himself off the wall— well, as best as he can at least, before he's taking a lazy stride towards me.