41. Date!

N I A L L

Behind the door stood Harry, with a single rose in his hand. Oh god. I'm not dreaming am I? Wasn't he just like.. In my room a minute ago? How and what the hell is he doing outside my door again? Plus, where the hell did he get the rose? What I do know is that I'm loving this.

"I came over earlier, but you weren't home, so I wanted to replay the scene." He explains and I couldn't help but release a small giggle, my heart melting at his thoughtfulness.

"You're such an idiot." I say with a small laugh, but tugging on his arm to pull him in.

He cracks a small smile and surprises me by engulfing me into a tight hug, nuzzling his face further into the side of my head, and I respond by burying my nose deeper in the crook of his neck, slowly breathing in his scent.

"Let's not fight over something to stupid ever again." He mumbles and I nod in agreement.

"I'm sorry I called you an idiot. Like, I know I always call you that, but I meant it for real." I say, with him chuckling softly.

"You didn't call me that?" He asks.

"Yeah, but I did think of it." I reply sheepishly and he chuckles once more, squeezing me slightly.

"I'm sorry I made you think of me as an idiot. I was an idiot to both you and Zayn."

"It's okay." I whisper. "I'm sorry I kind of brought up about you putting the blame on me. And bringing up Chelsea as well. It was unnecessary." I say.

"It's okay." He repeats my words. He pulls me back to an arms length. "You had a right to say that though. About both blaming you and Chelsea."

"Yeah, but I didn't have to use it against you. I just made everything worse." I mumble.

"It's over now." He whispers before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Now, you didn't answer my question. You want to go on that date with me?" He asks with a small, but bright smile. I swear, I fucking swooned.

"We have work in like three hours, babe." I remind him and he rolls his eyes.

"Who says we can't go on a date and then work?" He quirks an eyebrow, challengingly.

"Kind of a mood killer, don't you think?" I raise my own eyebrow.

"Well, would you rather a date or no date?" He retorts and I roll my eyes.

"That's like blackmail." I say.

"Don't be over dramatic." He pokes my nose. "I didn't go all the way down to a florist to get you this rose for nothing, ya know?" He smirks, pulling his arm from me and handing me a red rose.