chapter 2

As the 3 boys sat down in their seat which was literatlly infront of me, i  focused on them like they were prey.

That boy jimin, there's something about him. I just let it be and focused on the teacher.

"KRINGGGGGG!!!" went the bell. Finally, recess. I stood up from my desk and accidently pushed my desk so it kinda ended up hitting the person infront of me.

"Oh shit! Omg im so sorry. Sorry i really didnt mean t-".

"Watch it will you. God damnit". Jimin said with a scary expressionon his face.

"Chill dude, i already said sorry. It's not like i purposely did it". I talked back.

"Urghhh just get outta my face". He scolded.

"Damn, looks like someones in a bad mood". I said as i headed out the door.

After buying lunch with minseok she said the teacher called her so she just left me alone with my thoughts. As i was walking down the hallway, i saw jungkook, v and 2 others who looked a lot older. Maybe seniors.

I noticed that jimin was missing.

"Hmmmm... where'd he go?". "Wait why am i even asking anyways, he's just a jerk".

I walked myself to the rooftop just to find someone there before me.

"Umm.. hey, just to let you know this is my place. You know my quiet place and-". I stopped talking as soon as he turned around.

"Ouh it's you".i said. " umm.. so.. nevermind i'll just get going, bye". I told him quickly.

"No no you dont need to. I just came here to get some air. I was gonna leave".

"No, it's really okay jimin. I just remembered i need to do something".
Damnit sae ron! He was offering to go. Where else are you gonna eat your lunch?

"Ouhh okay then". Jimin said.

I ended up wandering around the school for a place to eat, and i finally found a place to eat. There was a bench near the school garden . It was pretty quiet since no one goes there.
Just as i was about take a bite if my sandwich, the bell rang.

"Dang it! Curse my bad luck". Instead of eating i ended up doing a whole school tour.

"Curse you park jimin".

Jimin's POV

I didnt exactly feel like eating so i just guided myself to find the rooftop. I like quiet places. It relaxes me.

As i was looking down on the school suddenly the door opened and a girl walked in.

" Umm.. hey, just to let you know this is my place. You know my quiet place and-".

She stopped talking as i turned around. Ouh it was the girl who hit me with her table.

"Ouh it's you". She said" umm.. so.. nevermind i'll just get going, bye"

"No no you dont need to. I just came here to get some air. I was gonna leave". I assured her. I felt kinda bad for yelling at her just now.

"No, it's really okay jimin. I just remembered i need to do something"she said.

Somehow it looked like she was cursing herself. I dont know.

"Ouh okay then". I said to end this awkward situation.

Then she headed out. So, i continued observing the school from above but something caught my eye. It was that girl sae ron i think was her name.
She looked like a house hunter looking for a place to eat.

I giggled at her weird behavior."haahahaahah she looks dumb". At the same time i felt kinda bad since i realised that she wanted to eat on the rooftop but i was there so she couldn't.

Finally i saw her find a bench near the school garden. Just as she was about to eat, the bell rang. A shot of guilt hit me.

Sae ron's POV

Its the 3rd time my stomach grumbled in class. Im so hungry. >^<

Suddenly i felt dizzy and sick. I need to take my medication. But i need to eat first. I dont think the teacher will mind if i ate a tiny bit would he.

"Just one bite sae ron. You need to eat". I whispered to myself. I carefully took out my sandwich from earlier and just i was about to take a bite ,
The teacher caught me.

"Ms kim! No eating in my class!. Get out!". All eyes were on me. My face turned bright red.

"Out!"

I quickly stood up and went out of class. Before i exited the class i saw minseok looking worried.

"Oh shit! My sandwich! It's in class." I cried.

Sometimes if i dont eat i get dizzy and faint. But i need medication cause i have low blood suga😏.
It helps me get rid of the dizziness as well.

I couldnt take it anymore.
I didnt have the energy .
I sat down against my locker feeling cold and looking pale.

Then, my world went pitch black.

A/n
So here's an extra long chapter. Hope you enjoy