Chapter 40

I held onto the phone tightly as I thought of all the possible ways I died.

4 minutes has passed. My heart beat faster as each second passed , hoping that the phone didn't need to be used.
I prayed that everything could be alright. Come on jin , tell me everything's all right.

Finally god answered my prayers as  I saw the door knob turn but instead of seeing jin's figure , I found myself face to face with a complete stranger who had this annoying evil smirk on his face.

" hello my lady" he smirked as he bowed .
" so this is the famous girl that has been messing with all our plans." He chuckled.

My heart dropped. What did he mean by our? And how the hell am I famous? My english teacher can barely remember my name properly.

" you're pretty famous amongst us to clear things up anyways." He said as if he read my mind.

" w-what d-do you want f-from m-me?" I stuttered as I slowly slid the cellphone into my back pocket.

He just laughed .
" Isn't it obvious? I want you." He smirked.

I was disgusted, what did he do to jin? And where was he going to take me?
And where the hell was jimin?!
I needed him the most right now, and he's still not appearing like he always has.

I tried escaping as I jumped over the bed and slid under him before running downstairs. But that was just a terribly bad idea. At the end of the stairs was another guy who mostly had the same  build as the guy just now  but a bit taller. I looked past him and saw jin on the ground with a bloody face and what somehow looked like a broken arm. Thank god he was still breathing since he as soon as he saw me trapped he tried to get up but he failed.

He looked at me sadly , probably wanting to say he's sorry that he can't help me. I just gave him a sad smile.

" where you running off  too princess?" The guy from the room voiced out. I turned around to see him getting closer to me, making me go down the stairs one step at a time.

I turn my back to see the other guys smiling evilly at me, then I look at jin who seems like he can die from blood loss. I had to do something I couldn't let someone else I care about die.

I turn back to the first guy.
" wait. I-I'll make you a d-deal." I offered him.

He crossed his arms.
" I'm listening." He said.

" If you let jin live and take him to the hospital, I'll go with you. I won't fight , I won't scream , I won't do anything." My words came out as a whisper as I looked at jin and then back to him.

He thought for a while before smirking.
" no wonder why they want you do bad. You can change people so quickly ." He chuckled.
" I'll take your deal."

I sighed in relief. I had to get this over with even if won't live to get to see the next day. Why save jin?
He's got a family to go to, a family to take of and also friends at school that care about him.

Me on the other hand have got nothing to lose. My moms dead , so is brother and my dad can't be found anywhere.
The only person I've got to lose is jimin , but I'm pretty sure he can move on from a person like me.

The first guy grabbed my arm and walked with me down the stairs as the second one pulled jin up eventhough he couldn't really walk into a black van that was waiting for us in the front porch.
He shoved jin in first and then me into the back seat as the second guy drove.

" the hospital." I reminded him.

I could see him roll his eyes as he told the second guy to head to the hospital first.

" s-sae ron......" I heard a weak faint voice calling me . I turned to jin who seemed to have trouble talking with all the blood in his mouth.

I held his hand not caring about the blood that stained my hand.
"P-please d-d-don't do t-this. You h-have n-no idea w-what y-you're m-messing w-with." He Stuttered, trying to make out words.

I gripped his hand tighter.
" they're going to send you to the hospital to get treated. So Please don't tell anyone about this.... they're going to go after you and you're family again." I whispered as I smiled softly with tears welling up in my eyes.

"We're here." The driver guy said as he stopped right in front of the hospital.
The first guy got out and straightened his suit before he opened the van door and threw jin onto the hard concrete floor. He looked around to see if anyone saw what he did.

"Jin!" I was about to go help him but the first guy stopped me. I looked at him.

"You only said take him to the hospital, you didn't mention about taking him inside ." He smirked.

He slammed the van door close as I saw through the window, jin curling up into a ball as he held his stomach which probably hurt like hell.

The second guy drove and I watched as we left jin infront of the hospital. I swear I could see him looking at me before a couple of nurses ran to his aid.

I turned back to sit down quietly just like I had promised.

This was going to be one hell of a ride.