Chapter 37

We both headed to class with a smile. I'm glad the misunderstanding between us got figured out.

As we entered class taehyung suddenly came up to us opening his mouth to say something but was trying to catch his breath at the same time so nothing really came out.

" yah, taehyung ah , calm down and tell us what happened." Jimin patted his back telling him to calm down.

Taehyung stood up properly and took a deep breath and exhaled.

"We found Namjoon hyung  behind the school building unconscious on the ground full of blood." Taehyung said quickly trying to get every detail in.

Me and jimin just stood there speechless and a rush of cold shivers ran down my spine , remembering the time I got beat to the pulp by those nasty men.

Suddenly i was snapped back to reality when jimin yelled.
"So where is he now?!?" Jimin panicked

"He's in the hospital now, hoseok  hyung and yoongi hyung are taking care if him now." Taehyung said quickly.

Jimin looked furious, like he knew who did this. I put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me softly and calmed down a bit.

Despite still being in school we decided to ditch it because friends are way more important right?

We ran to the hospital which was about 10 blocks away so when we arrived we were pretty much drained.

I immediately ran to the counter.

"Excuse me miss but can i know where namjoon's room is?" I tried to ask without trying to sound like i was in a hurry.

"Namjoon?"

I mentally slapped myself i forgot that she doesn't even know him. Plus he might not be in the system yet since he just came in today.

"Um.. he's about 1.81m , he has orangeish brownish hair and he came in a school uniform." I tried to remember the details of namjoon when he came to school to today.

"Ouh haksaeng?(student?)"

"Yes! That one." I said as quickly as i could. This conversation was taking a lot more time than it's supposed to be.

" ahh, he's that way." She pointed to the right.

"In room 135"

"Thank you!" I said and ran off bringing taehyung and jimin with me.
When we arrived at his room jimin pushed the door open and rushed inside.

I stood at the doorway, looking at a shocked yet miserable jimin staring at namjoon unconscious on the hospital bed looking all bruised.

I swear i could hear him growl . That's when I realized there's something he's hiding from me. Something only he and namjoon knew. Well yeah I did think he was hiding something since he looked so depressed all the time but I didn't expect it to involve namjoon. Plus I just guessed it was minor problem but this going the other direction.

I looked at namjoon's limp body on the white hospital bed with wires and tube sticking out from everywhere. No doubt my heart shattered when i saw him because he's been there for me in my worst times but there was something about this accident that didn't make up.

I figured that the people who beat namjoon up is after jimin since if they were really after namjoon they would've killed him on the spot. Those people were just after namjoon to get through jimin.

The question is who?

-

I stepped outside the hospital room and sat down on the chairs provided and waited. A few minutes after jimin exited the room looking glum and sat next to me.
I wanted to ask him about the truth but I don't know if this was the right time, but then again, it's now or never. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Jimin, can I ask you a question? But you have to answer it truthfully." I said as I looked at him.

He turned his head to look at me and sighed.
" I'll try." He said

Before I could continue with my question I was cut off.

"But promise me you won't try to do anything stupid or something that can put yourself in danger."