chapter 7

I looked down at my arm. It was bleeding. But how? I don- "damn it! Stupid chaeyeon" i cursed silently.

"come on , lets get you to the school nurse" jimin grabbed my hand out the cafeteria and towards the nurse's office.

"kamsahamnida " i bowed to the young nurse.

"hmm. Next time be careful." se smiled.

It turned out jimin was waitng for me outside. I guess i have to thank him again.

" so,  what's with you and that chaeyeon girl? " jimin asked while we walked.
I looked at him and took a deep breath.
" she just warned me to stay away from jin. " i looked down.

"and are you going to? " jimin asked with his head looking forward acting like he doesn't care.
" i dunno, maybe i should. I mean you saw how he reacted last time right? Maybe it was just meant to be. " i spoke. I was on the verge of tears.

Bullies were the biggest thing in my life and jin helped me get rid of them. How can i not fall for him.
Then we just walked in silence back to class.

After school

"Sae ronnieeee" i heard a voice calling me from the back. Minseok was turning her head 360 degrees to find the owner of the voice.

It was just taehyung and the rest of bts. The asked how i was doing.

"im doing fine guys,  dont worry it was just a tiny cut" i assured them.

Soon the boys went their own ways and as usual i walked with min seok since she lives a few blocks down mine. Suddenly she gets a call.

"kring..  Kring.."
"hold on dude lemme take this call. "

"hmm" i said and left her to talk by the tree. While i was walking i Saw plaster on the  ground. I was suddenly reminded of jimin who helped me earlier.
"i guess he's not that bad. " i smiled to myself.

"saeron ahh i have an emergncy!  Dads at the hospital. " minseok yelled while running.
"WHAT?! What happened? " i was shocked.  Her dad was like my own. Her parents would always treat me like im their daughter.

"i'll tell you later,  I NEED TO GET THERE RIGHT AWAY!  Byee!" she was screaming and running at the same time.

I was in shock .what the hell just happened? I let that matter go because right now im worried about trying to get home. First, it was geting kinda dark and second of all, im all alone.
"p-please just l-let me go home safely." i prayed in the middle of the street.

My neighbourhood isn't exactly a  place for criminals  but Somebody got kidnapped once and I've been paranoid since then. Sometimes i see figures at the park near my house wearing hoodies at 2/3 in the morning.

I just assumed they were troubled people. Anyways, i was scared to death.

" come on saeron. Theres nothing to worry about. If you hurry up you wont have to deal with this any longer." i said to myself.

I walked fast until a dark alley. I walked even faster but i heard footsteps behind me. I almost stopped breathing.
"p-please .... P-please" i whispered to myself.

Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder.
"ARGHHHHGH PLEASE DONT KILL ME , I PROMISE I'LL BE BETTER PERSON!" i cried, tears flowing down my cheeks.

When i looked up , i was shocked