Chapter 18

I stormed out of the class after slapping chae young. But damnn did it feel good to slap her , I've been wanting to slap her the first day i saw her. I had nowhere to go and i cant go to the cafeteria since everyone else is there and the class is contaminated with bitches so i just headed up to my quiet place, the rooftop.

I climbed up the stairs to the rooftop and slowly opened the door and fortunately no one was there.

I sat at my usual bench and admired the blue sky. The weather was just nice , not to hot and not to cold. Suddenly , i got a message from an unknown number so i opened the message to see what it was.

My eyes widened, I couldn't believe it. My hands were shaking and cold sweat was running down my forehead. I took a last glance at what the message was, it was real. The unknown number sent me a picture of me on the rooftop that very instant.

I started to look around, it was impossible and i needed an explanation, but what freaked me out more was , how did they know i was here? I ran to the door to find out it was locked and pressed my ear against the door to hear if anyone was coming but all i heard was keys jingling and footsteps going down.

Before i did anything else i picked up my phone and called the person i could trust.

Jimin.

-

Jimin's POV

I was eating in the cafeteria with the members and I couldn't help but think about sae ron. What had gotten into her? I revised back every single thing i did with her and I don't think i did anything wrong.

Suddenly my ringtone went off . All my members turned to me. I took out my phone from my pocket and immediately picked up once i saw sae ron's number .

"Hello?" I said.

"Jimin! Thank god you answered! Look i dont know what's happening but someone's locked me up on the rooftop!" I heard her panic.

"What?!? Who did this?" I raised my voice a little which startled the member making their attention on me.

" I don't know! I just went to the rooftop to get some fresh air and then i got a message from an unknown number and..... and.." i could hear her voice shaking.

"What is it sae ron? Tell me." I worried.

" that person sent me a picture of myself on the rooftop that very second and i heard someone locking me in" she explained.

"Okay sae ron just calm down , im gonna get you. Just wait" I answered and hung up.

"What's the problem?" Rap mon asked in a serious tone.

"Sae ron... someone locked her on the rooftop and sent her pictures of herself at that moment." I explained.

"Oh shit!" Taehyung swore.
"We need to get her out , come on !" I said to taehyung and told the others to wait here incase anything else happens.

Sae ron's POV

"Hello?! Anybody there?" I knocked on the door for the hundreth time.
"When is jimin gonna come?" I asked myself and speaking of the devil i heard some footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Sae ron! Saeron ! Are you in there?" I heard taehyungs voice behind the door.

"Taehyung? .... yes! Yes! Im in here, just get me out." I yelled.

Suddenly the door started to unlock and there stood taehyung with a bunch of keys in his hands.

"I got these off the janitor." He smiled after seeing me.

I ran to him immediately and gave him a hug. "Thank you , thank you so much." I squeezed him tighter.

I looked up to see taehyung smiling softly at me. I let go and stepped back.
"Sorry, i just thought th-" i said while looking like a tomato.

"No,no its fine. Im always here for you" taehyung winked at me and I chuckled.

Suddenly , jimin came bursting through the door and as soon as he saw me, he ran up to me and pulled me into a hug.
"I think im gonna give you guys some time alone" taehyung said and exited the rooftop with a sad expression.

"Im sorry im late, dont ever scare me like that sae ron." I heard him say.

" i would never forgive myself if anything happens to you." He said. I was speechless, my heart was beating faster than usual and for a second there i felt like it was gonna pop out.

"What are saying jimin? "I backed out from the hug.
" what are your real feelings for me? I feel like im being used." Tears started swelling up .

" one second you're here for me and another you're hanging out with chaeyoung. Yeah i saw you with her at the cafe jimin. You even texted me to go there to meet you." I spat out.

Suddenly jimin wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I didn't know what to do because it was so sudden. His kiss was so memorizing it made me kiss him back. That moment my heart felt like it was gonna burst from all of this. unfortunately the moment ended so soon.

Jimin stopped kissing and looked at my still surprised face.

"You have no idea how cute you look right now" he chuckled. My face turned even redder.

" kim sae ron, believe me when i say that im in love with you"

A/N
Thank you for 200+ reads!❤️
Enjoy this chapter!