chapter 8

"JIN?!?! WHY THE - WHAT THE - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
I yelled.

"shhh...shh.. Chill girl , keep quiet." jin quickly cover my mouth.

I immediately pushed his hand off my mouth. Im am the most confused person in the world right now. One second he hates me, and another he just follows me around like some creepy stalker? Is he crazy or something?.

I quickly let myself off the ground.

"are you alright? Do you need anything?" jin asked worriedly.

"im fine.... And i need an explanation. Right now! " i made it clear.

"okay... Okayy,  i just saw you walking alone and you were talking to yourself or something, so i just decided to follow you just in case. " he explained.

"just in case?  Just in case of what? " i questioned him.

"uhh... You know what you should get going, it's getting late.  Byee! " before leaving me alone AGAIN,  he looked pretty flustered.

When i got home there was a note on the counter
Hey honey,  sorry but i have to work late today.  Theres food in the fridge.
Bye!  Love you,  mom

I guess i'll be home alone tonight. I went upstairs and just plopped down on my bed.

I sighed. What's happening to my life? My feelings for jin is confusing, i think im starting to like jimin and im terrified of chaeyoung. Everything was happening at the same time. Soon i carried my thoughts until i slept. That was probably the reason why woke up starving the next day.

Before heading out to school i checked up on my mom in her room and she was peacefully sleeping. I didn't  want to ruin it so i kissed her goodbye and headed of to school.

"wahhhhh...  The breeze is amazing today" i said to myself.

"yeah,  i know right. " a voice behind me said.

I turned around slowly hoping it wasn't a serial killer.
"yahh!  Park jimin!  Do you want to die!? Dont scare me like that. " i yelled as i grabbed my heart that seemed like it was gonna burst.
Jimin giggled. "i didn't know you got scared so easily." he laughed.  I don't know why though it but he looked extremely handsome smiling like that.

" yah,  yahh...  Wake up!  I know im handsome,  dont need to stare at me that long.  You're making me nervous. " jimin laughed.

My face turned into a tomato. " w-what.  I wasn't s-staring at you.  I was staring at the.....  The...  SQUIRRELS!" i thought quickly.

"so,  why are you here anyways?" i quickly changed the subject.

"ouhh..  That,  i just decided to walk to school with you today. Since you were walking alone yesterday. " he said while walking.

"wait,  you saw me go home alone yesterday?!  Then why didn't you walk with me? " i blushed a little.

I swear i saw him smile.
" i wanted to, but i guess i would be interrupting, wouldn't i? " he raised an eyebrow at me.

"what are you talking abou-...... Ouhhh that. " i looked down.

"you saw that too huh? "

He nodded. I didn't know why but i felt so down, i felt disappointed that jimin didn't stop jin from seeing me. As i was daydreaming,  i literally just tripped over a rock and fell.

Why do i always embarrass myself always? I looked down at my knee,  it was bleeding, pretty badly too.

Jimin was already infront of me so i couldn't be bothered asking him for help. I didn't feel like i needed his help.

Just then somebody called me.
"sae ronnieeeee! " it was just taehyung running over to me from the school.

He looked shocked when he reached me.

"yah!  What happened to your knee? It looks pretty bad. " taehyung kneeled down to take a better look at it. When i looked up, i saw jimin staring at me. If stares could kill,  he would've sliced me in 14 pieces.

What's he so mad about?

A/n
Hellooo~ if you have any time do check out my friends book - used me to get her? HerrynKomatsu
Thanks😘