Chapter 28

Third persons POV

Jimin watched as the paramedics carried sae ron's body into the ambulance. All he could do was watch them take her away as he sobbed in namjoon's arms.

"Hyung, t-this is all m-my fault" jimin cried.
" if I didn't lose my memory s-she wouldn't have been almost beaten to death !" He couldn't take it anymore . The guilt rushed in like flowing water .

" don't talk like that. None of this is your fault, you lost your memory because you wanted to protect sae ron. This is all just fate jimin. You should be thankful that she's still alive." Namjoon consoled him.

Jimin still believed he was at fault but his hyung was right. He was lucky she was still alive.

-

-

Jimin walked down the hospital corridor looking for her room. He bought her white roses. Her favorite. Finally he found her room and knocked the door gently.

He entered the room but sae ron's mom was already there crying in a chair next to sae ron's unconscious body. Jimin felt bad since he couldn't do anything. He walked over to her mom and put his hand on her shoulder as a sign of consolation and sae ron's mom looked up at jimin with red puffy eyes.

She hasn't been sleeping for days
Jimin thought.

" mrs kim, im sorry what happened to your daughter." He looked down with guilt. Her mom stood up and hugged jimin which was unexpected.

" no no *sniff* honey, because of you she's still alive and i thank you for that." She explained and he was happy she did. But then her expression turned sad once again.

" s-she has been so s-sad these couple of weeks just thinking about you jimin." He was suprised to hear that.

" she wouldn't eat and sometimes she would have these horrible nightmares in the middle of the night." She continued.

Jimin's heart shattered to pieces.She never gave up on him. No matter how much he neglected her, sae ron fulfilled his promise. ' dont leave me' . Now, in return jimin would even give his life to save hers.

When sae ron's mom left the hospital jimin took his turn to take care of sae ron. He sat down next to her and held her hand that was currently full with wires and tubes. Jimin felt heart broken again but this time his feelings were more to hatred.

Jimin's POV

I swear i will get back at whoever is responsible for this, but first he needed to make sure sae ron was fine.

Sae ron's POV

I woke up to painful headache and realised i was on a hospital bed. What the hell happened? Then i started to recap what happened and just remembered that i was almost beaten to death!

My heart started beating a bit faster than usual thinking about what those two jerks did to me. Just then i just realized that someone was sleeping next to me.

"J-Jimin?" Tears started to swell in my eyes. Why is he here? Didn't he lose his memory?

Just then jimin immediately woke up with a startled face.

"S-saeron ahh , is it really you?" He questioned while touching my cheeks making sure he wasn't hallucinating.

I held his hand which were on my cheeks. "Of course it's me silly." I laughed while crying tears of joy. Jimin had no idea how much i missed him.

Jimin got up and pulled me into a tight hug which seemed like he wouldn't let go of me. I took that moment to smell his addicting scent again and feel his body against my small frame. I wish we could stay like this forever.

Eventually i pulled away because i had like a ton of questions to ask him.

" do you remember me now jimin?" I questioned him.

He stayed silent for a few seconds and then quickly gave me a peck on the lips.
" would i do that if I hadn't remembered you?" He smiled cheekily. I smiled happily. He was as finally back to normal.

But suddenly, there was a knock on the hospital door.
I started to get scared. It was impossible for the nurse since it wasn't time for her medication yet. It was practically 11pm. Who could it be.

Jimin, on the other hand was definitely triggered by the knock and hid me behind him.

Just then the door slammed open and revealing a figure. He was dressed black from head to toe and looked like he was out of breath.

When he lifted his head , the only name i could remember came to mind.

"J-Jin? What are you doing here?!?" I yelled.

A/n

Yall thank you for 700+ reads!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope u enjoy this chapter