Chapter 43

If someone asked me what was my greatest fear, I would've probably said spiders or sharks or something like that but right now ......I really know what fear is. It's the horrible and horrific feeling you get when the person you care about the most gets tortured or hurt right in front of your eyes.

You could say that I felt my greatest fear now. I was woken from my sleep just only minutes ago and I was brought to room where I got a shower (which I was greatly thankful for) and new pair of clothes. After cleaning my skin I hopped out of the shower as quickly as I could and slipped on the pair of shorts and tshirt they got me. Eventhough I had no idea why they did this, I just took it as a chance to scrub all the disgusting stuff on my skin and finally tie up my hair into a decent ponytail.

I opened the door where two men was already waiting for me. Well, there goes my chance of escaping. The man brought me to another room on the first floor but what was weird about it was that it looked like all the other rooms in the house but I shouldn't have judged a book by it's cover.

The man opened the door and pushed me inside wheee they left me all alone, not to mention that it was all freakin dark in that room. I squinted my eyes trying to make out anything in the room but It was just hopeless until some lights turned on but only a part of the room was lit.

I couldn't really make out what it was so I stepped closer to what seemed like a person on a chair until I realized what I was staring at.

My eyes widened in horror.

"Appa!" I screamed as shakily ran towards him but it seemed like something prevented me to do so. I fell down on my butt. I winced in pain as rubbed my sore butt.

I stood quickly realizing that my dad was still tied to a chair looking like he had been beaten to the pulp but as I took a few more steps I ran into what seemed like a big glass window. I spread my arms just to feel more and more of the glass, just then I realized that it wasn't a huge glass window, It was a huge glass box and The person trapped in there is my dad.

I started to panic and 1000 questions just flashed through my mind. What was the meaning of all this? Was this what he had meant about 'excruciating pain'? Was my dad going to continue living?
No matter how much I thought about the answers, they just never came like the answers to my previous questions.

The only thing I thought that I could do at that moment was just trying to break the glass to wake my dad up.

" come on appa! You have to wake up!" I screamed as I continued punching the thick glass that was separating us.

After a few minutes, a man entered the glass box where my dad was and positioned himself behind him , facing me. Unfortunately his face was still quite unclear since he was standing in the dark part of the 'box' where as my dad had the spotlight on him. But I swear he had a smirk on his face.

" hey bastard! Let my dad go now!" I yelled at him through the glass , still trying my hardest to break it even though it seemed to be impossible.

I could just hear him chuckle evilly
" and why would you think I would do that? Im not a dummy like you , you know?" He said continued with laughter. One that I hoped not to hear again.

His words didn't have any effect on me anymore. I had already learned to block all those horrible comments a long time ago.

" Call me what you want, but I know that I'll never be as equally sick as you are! Now before I kill you, you better let him go!" I shouted again hoping that all my words came out smooth and not just one whole pile of words.

I heard him laugh again,Still unable to see his face.
" please, you call that a threat?" He chuckled before bringing out something from behind his back.

My eyes widened.

The main grabbed the what seemed like a 2m chain from behind him and put it around my dad's neck.
"This is  what I call a threat honey." He said before pulling on the chain, strangling my dad who was now woken up by shock and pain.

I started to bang the glass harder.
"please! Stop! I'm begging you! PLEASE! " I screamed with ears rolling down my cheeks. As soon as I screamed my father turned to look at me and immediately tried to squirm out from his position but it was no use.  I could already see his bright red face slowly turning purple.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT OKAY!?!" I screamed and instantly the the man let go of the chain. He laughed.

" that was easy wasn't it? But I'm not promising I won't do anything else to him." He said as I sobbed on the other side of the glass.

"W-who the h-hell are y-you?" I stuttered.

With that he stepped into the light.
" your worst nightmare."

My eyes widened in horror.
It couldn't be him.
It just couldn't be.
This wasn't possible!