Chapter 30

Jimin and jin left me alone tonight since i told them to leave and give me some space. I sat on the hospital bed thinking about how all this happened.
Was my dad still alive? That was my biggest question i needed an answer to but even jin didn't know. His father knew but sadly he's dead.

"Urghh!" I yelled out in frustration and wincing in pain forgetting that my injuries still haven't recovered. I decided to just lie down on the bed so i wouldn't make my injuries worse.

I looked up at the white plain ceiling and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning i woke up from the amount of sunshine i received from the windows.
I sat up and stretched a bit , careful not to do anymore damage to my body.

Just then i heard a knock on the door and namjoon came in with other boys including jimin. But i guess jimin looked a little off but smiled as soon as he saw me.

"How's our sae ronnie doing?" Hoseok asked in babyish way.

I giggled ." Im doing fine. I just cant wait to get out of here to eat a proper meal that actually has edible food. I cant stand the hospital food anymore." I laughed.

The boys just chuckled and i could sense relief in their voices knowing that i was okay and to be honest i actually felt better despite what happened yesterday. The boys just seem to make me happy.

I was laughing and joking with the boys when somebody came crashing the room.

"Sae ron ah!!!!! How the hell did you end up in a freaking hospital?! I swear im gotta beat the shit out of whoever did this to you!" Minseok started shooting me questions.

Everybody just stared at her while i just laughed. I missed her so much.

" minseok aahhhh! I missed you so much! Why didn't you come and visit me earlier?" I pouted making a sad face.

" I didn't know , i just found out from your mother while she was grocery shopping." She whined, playing along with my act.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing. All the boys including jimin just blinked their eyes trying to process what the hell just happened. What can i say? I love my bestfriend.

All of us talked together and taehyung being the goofy him made all of us laugh. Im glad he's back to his old self again. I didn't want him to lose his cute features that really made him taehyung.

It was pretty fun since i got to see everybody enjoying themselves. I was sitting on jimin's lap on the bed while hoseok , yoongi , and minseok sat on the couch and taehyung sitting on a chair with namjoon sitting on the arm rest.
I laughed at how hoseok , minseok and taehyung were fighting over who who should get the last piece of chicken that namjoon bought.

How i wished everything could stay like this. It was perfect. But i guess happiness has it's ways around. Sometimes there so that you can endure all the hardship.

Too bad the truth hasn't been stated yet.

"So when are you getting discharged " namjoon asked out of nowhere.

" umm.. i think tomorrow or today. Depends if the wounds aren't as bad as when i first got here." I said.

"Ouh... i see." He murmured and went back to leaning against the wall and observing us.

One thing that I observed about namjoon is that he knows how to read people. He observes from a distance and reads them like an open book. He's always so quiet and cold but always smart and wise when it comes to decisions. I've always respected that.

Just then the doctor came in and told them that visiting hours have finished and all of them bid farewell and left. Jimin pecked my temples and left too. I already miss him.

The doctor informed me about my physical state and how i was doing , and it turned out i can go back tomorrow.

I thanked the doctor and he headed out with the nurse.now i was left alone all over again. Another thing i hate about hospitals is how lonely they can be. I mean why do they even limit visiting hours nowadays? And all you're forced to do is sit in your bed watching some boring shit on tv.

So i decided to take a stroll in the garden which was located downstairs. I walked slowly and tried to fasten my pace so that i could reach the garden faster.

I opened the door and a cool autumn breeze blew in my face. I was definitely cold but i still could handle it.
I walked outside and sat on the bench nearest to me. I finally could relax a bit rather than stay locked up in that hospital room.

I just sat there enjoying the fresh air and observing the other patients that were there as well.
Suddenly a man in mid twenties came to sit next to me and took out a sketch book alongside a pencil.

He started drawing the beautiful scenery of the flowers that were dangling down and covered some trees. It was gorgeous.
I couldn't help but stare at him drawing, which was pretty impressive despite his charming face and figure.

Just then i wondered. What's a person like this doing in a hospital? He was wearing hospital clothes so he was definitely a patient. But there were no bandages on his body and he looked pretty healthy.

What could be wrong with him?
"Don't you know it's rude to stare at somebody like that?"he stated and i mentally slapped myself as my face turned red from blushing.

"Sorry about that." I smiled cheekily

He looked at me and then smiled back at me.

" no worry's. Im chan sung by the way." He smiled and offered a handshake.

I accepted his handshake ." Hi . Im sae ron. Nice to meet you."