Chapter 23

The next day i walked to school with min seok and despite talking non stop on the way, we arrived just on time.

As soon as i entered class i saw taehyung already in class.
"Oh shit." I cursed at myself. I forgot that taehyung sits behind me. I walked to my chair trying my hardest to not look like im purposely not making eye contact with him and sat down in my chair.
"Pheww" i sighed.

Jimin didn't come to school today probably because he accidentally slept over at my house so he decided to just take a day off, which was a whole lot harder for me.

4 periods passed and FINALLY it was recess. To be honest my tummy was grumbling like it didn't eat for days. So i dragged min seok to the cafeteria with and bought some food. As usual we sat at the boys table . At first i objected the whole idea of just eating the same table as taehyung but i guess jhope saw us and invited us over so , im dead.

As we sat down i turned my head and saw a glimpse of taehyung that was looking at me . More like staring. He scared me a little knowing that he wasn't the bright and happy person i used to know anymore.

I started munching away my food since i was starving and it looked like minseok was getting along very well with jhope.

The ship is sailing~~

Since rapmon sat next to me, he started a conversation between us.

"Hey, where's jimin?" He asked me.

"Huh? Ouhh jimin..." i thought quickly of an excuse to use, I didn't need the whole table to know that jimin slept over.

" ummm he tripped over a ball yesterday and fell down the stairs" i made a questioning look at him.

Rapmon chuckled." Ouh really? Must've been a pretty bad fall huh?" He raised one eyebrow and looked at me.

I started panicking."umm yeah sure." I looked down and quickly stuffed my mouth with food. I could feel him chuckling next to me. But from far i could see taehyung's eyes piercing through me , looking at my every move.

After i finished eating i excused myself to go the toilet. Minseok looked like she was having fun with jhope so i left her alone.

I exited the cafeteria and headed towards the girls toilet on the second floor. I started running a little since my bladders weren't cooperating with me . I entered one of the stalls and released.

After i finished doing my business i cleaned up and headed out of the stall.  But before i could do that, i heard some girls heading inside and they sounded very familiar.

" I can't wait to see the look on that bitches face when she sees what we did  to her locker." I recognized that voice. It was one of chaeyoung's 'henchmen' .

What is she talking about? A locker?

" i just wanna see how she reacts " i heard chaeyoung say.
" sae ron deserves it anyway." Chaeyoung laughed with her friends.

My face was flushed with red . I was furious. What did she do?
I slammed the toilet door open and saw their shocked faces looking at me.

"What did you do to my locker?!" I yelled at her.

She smirked." Why dont you find out for yourself."

"Urghhh what is it with you people? Why cant you just leave me alone??" I yelled and ran out of the girls bathroom and headed towards my locker.

My eyes couldn't believe it. I felt like crying when i saw what she did.
She wrote in red lipstick ' GO DIE YOU SLUT' . I slowly opened my locker to get some cloth and makeup remover to remove the horrible words off but  i guess she still wasn't done with me.

When i opened my locker , she filled it up with trash and literally put a bucket of red paint in there so when i opened it, all the paint splattered on me. What more could happen? Tears rolled down my eyes but i wiped them away.

I closed my locker and started scrubbing . As i scrubbed i had to block out all the passerby's gossip that were really starting to get annoying.
That's not the most hurtful part thought. The most hurtful part is when they started laughing and saying stuff like ' are you sure she's jimin's girlfriend? Doesn't look like one.' That just got me furious but i still continued cleaning despite being covered in paint.

Before i knew it, i heard minseok yelling my name as soon as she saw me. She was walking with the boys and they looked worried. They gathered around me and i stood up with tears rolling down. I was a complete mess.

As soon as minseok arrived, i hugged her while bawling my eyes out . It was kinda embarrassing to let the members see me like this but i just couldn't hold back any longer.

"Woah, calm down, its alright im here for you " minseok patted my back.

I opened my eyes and i saw a bunch of worried boys especially taehyung. While jhope and suga helped me clean the locker ,Rapmon took a step closer and finally spoke up.

" sae ron, who did all of this?" He said as he looked at my now, horrible locker.

I let go from the hug and wiped my eyes." I-It was c-chaeyoung" i hiccuped. The look on taehyung's face immediately changed . He looked surprised but furious at the same time. Rapmon on the other hand looked like he already knew something like this was coming.

What is going on? And what does it have to do with me?