Chapter 52

" saeron ahh... wake up..." I heard a familiar voice wake me up before dawn and no matter how much I wanted to snuggle back into bed since I probably at least 3 hours to sleep, a pair of soft plump lips landed on my forehead.

My eyes fluttered open to see a tired but calm fluffy Jimin sitting on the edge of my bed next to me. He was wearing a plain white tshirt which was accompanied by a pair of black jeans that traced his thick muscular legs finely.

Since I was already half dead inside from the morning kiss, him being here especially in that kind of outfit really made sure I wasn't coming back alive anymore.

I shook the unholy thought out of head because this probably was a dream and sat up, rubbing my eyes that were probably red and puffy from the lack of sleep before slowly running my hands through my mid length brown hair, putting it back in it's rightful place.

my small gesture made Jimin give me one of his signature smirk.

But I guess maybe my inner selfish tired self wasn't in the best mood , well first because I was woken up at god knows what time and second of all , Jimin probably wasn't here which made me pout. Maybe I was just hallucinating when Jimin kissed me.

So, you know how I said I wasn't in the best mood, well..... I sorta kind of cried for no reason.

So there was Jimin on my bed looking all surprised and guilty while I was sitting crossed legged on the bed crying my heart out.

" s-sae ron ... w-why are you c-crying?" Jimin stuttered, reaching out to comfort me but I pushed him away.

" yo-you're n-not Ji-Jimin a-a-are you?" I said in between sobs.

Jimin looked like a confused chipmunk for a moment but then he grabbed my hand and put it on his beating heart.
I stopped crying and looked at him.

" If I wasn't here, would my heart beat this fast just by looking at how sad you are? " he started softly and slowly moved one of his hands to my tear stained cheek and caressed it with his thumb gently.

" I weren't here, would I be able to wipe away your precious tears from your pretty face? I don't know what dream you had or what made you think that wouldn't be here, but believe or not sae ron, I am here and will continue being by your side from now on." He ended his emotional speech with a deep and longing kiss.

What did I ever do to deserve someone like him? And in our passionate kiss, I knew he really meant what he said.

I replaced our kiss with a hug. A tight love filled hug that I had been longing to do ever since we both lost contact of each other.

" oh my gosh it really is you! I'm so happy! Thank you , thank you so much!" I whispered shouted in his ear which caused him to let out a small laugh.

But soon his smile turned into a sad one.
He took both of my hands into his and looked me in my eyes.
" sae ron ahh..." he started.

"W-what i-is it?" I asked impatiently.

" another reason I came here was to ask you to come visit namjoon with me at the hospital. I think he wants a few words with you.." Jimin said as he moved his gaze to another part of the room.

I didn't know what to say in this kind of situation. What happens if I say something that will trigger him?
"Um.. okay.." was all I said, afraid that If I speak another word , unwanted questions might fall out.

His face brightened a bit and nodded his head.
" okay, is an hour enough?" Jimin said as he glanced at his watch. That's when I realised that the sun was already up , probably around 6 or 7.

Wait. Did he say an hour?! Holy moly mother of all cheeses! I need to scrub the living daylights out of my body especially since I've been kidnapped for god knows how long!

" an hour?! Omg ..I.." I stopped in mid sentence  and turned my head to see an amused looking Jimin at the corner of my bed holding back his laughter which slowly disappeared when I glared at him.

He put his hands up with a surrendering look.
" okay fine, an hour and a half?" He tilted his head as he spoke those words.

I nodded trying to hide the smile that I was holding back from his cute as face and quickly pushed him out the door and locked it.

"Okay let's do this." I said as I rushed to the bathroom and started undressing.

After about 30 minutes, I got out of the shower feeling the cleanest I have ever felt in my entire life and walked towards my suitcase that Jin had thoughtfully brought up last night.

I rummaged through my clothes and spotted a loose pink pastel blouse and a pair of black jeans , a bit like the ones jimin wore.

I popped those clothes on and started on my hair that was damp. I quickly dried my hair , braided it and let it rest on one of my shoulders.

As for the makeup, I just simply applied some mascara and a lip tint which worked pretty well for me . I grabbed my bag and a few things before rushing out the door.

Well here I go.

A/N
Hey there!
Yup this chapter is really just a filler , I'm getting to good part soon and I'm pretty sad that this book is gonna end soon😭😭

Don't forget to vote and comment lovelies 💕❤️😍