Chapter 19

I stood there frozen because my brain couldn't process the whole kissing part. I backed up a bit.

"J-jimin i think I-I need to think about t-this" I stuttered a bit. I don't know what i felt. Yes it's true i like him but i feel like a glass wall is concealing the true jimin. Maybe i was overreacting since i still haven't figured out the mystery between him and chaeyoung.

"It's not that i dont l-like you jimin but I think I need to think this one through." I said . I turned around and left jimin all alone on the rooftop.

-

When i arrived home i felt like lying down on the floor immediately. I was exhausted.

"Mom~ im home" i yelled making sure my mom heard me.

"Im in the kitchen sweetie" she yelled back.

"I'll be upstairs" i told my mom and slowly walked up the painfully tiring stairs. Finally i reached my room and the second i entered my room i threw my bag at the corner and jumped on my fluffy bed.

"I wish I didn't have to leave you alone" i whined to the bed . I grabbed my unicorn pillow and screamed into it.

"Why must my life be this hard?!?" I lifted my face from the pillow taking a big breath of oxygen.

After a few minutes i forced my lazy ass to get up and take a shower.

After the refreshing shower i wore my sweat pants and a loose shirt which were incredibly comfortable.

Suddenly there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" i said and my mom poked her head inside.

"Let's go eat sae ronniee. I made a something delicious ". My mom invited me to dinner.

"Okayy, I'll be down in a minute " i said as mom left my room.

After doing my night routine i went down to eat some dinner and had a pretty average talk with mom over dinner.

-

i lay on my bed staring at the ceiling patting my stomach after eating 2 bowls of rice and some grilled meat.

I stared at the ceiling and was suddenly remembered by jimin's sudden act today. To be honest I didn't mind jimin kissing me because i sorta enjoyed it but it was something about him that just got me hesitant. Nothing was making sense. First because i found chaeyoung's knife in my room the other day when it was wrecked. I swear the only person that was there when the knife was with me was jimin. Second why would jimin text me just for me to witness him with chae young.

As far as i know, jimin hated chaeyoung as much as i did and I've seen him prove it.

"Arghhh!!!!" I ruffled my hair . I was so fustrated. I soon decided to sleep on it because what can't sleep fix? I turned to my side while hugging my pillow and my eyelids became heavy and in a second i was drifting off to dreamland.

-

The next day at school was just pure horrible. I had to avoid jimin and he would always try and find a way to try to talk to me. I felt really bad  but i just like it was the right thing to do.

I finally found a quiet place in the school garden under a shady tree.

"Finally , time to relax" i sighed. I guess i was wrong because a few minutes later a familiar figure sit down next to me.

"Jin?" I was surprised . I haven't seen him in school lately.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned and was about to get up when he pulled me down . I sat back on the bench i was sitting on, staring at jin who today, looked very peaceful . He sighed while staring up into the sky.

"I just want to relax here with you. Is that alright?" He asked me.

"Umm.. sure" I answered him.

We sat there in silence until i decided to speak up.

"Jin, can i ask you something?"

"Hmm? Ouhh sure" he agreed.

"Why did you agree to become chae youngs boyfriend? " i know it was a sudden question but i longed for the answer to this question for so long.

" we broke up" he said with an emotionless tone.
"I couldn't stand how she treated anybody anymore. Especially you." He turned to me making me blush.

"Breaking up with her was the best thing that ever happened to me but also the worst thing that could happen." He explained with a sad face.

"What do you mean?" I asked . My curiosity was killing me.

"The moment i broke up  with her i put my family in danger." I was confused . What did he mean?

Jin stood up and left. I was all alone again and left with with my thoughts.
I started to realize that maybe jin was right all along and i was putting my trust in the wrong person.

How is this all going to end?