Episode 1

AT OBEROI MANSION

Shivaay Singh Oberoi throwing his phone away angrily. He step down to the staircase while screaming Khanna.

Dadi : Billu puttar subah subah kyu apna khoon khula raha hai. 
Shivaay : Khanna, Khanna.......
Dadi : puttar baat kiya hai mai kuch puch rahi hoon.
Shivaay : dadi Khanna kahan hai?
Dadi : Wo Jhanvi puttar k saath gaya hai ... lekin baat kya hai tu kyn uska naam chala rha hai subah sawaray.
Shivaay : kal raat oberoi mansion ka security alarm kisi ny hack krny ki koshish ki aur khanna ny mujhe yeh baat abhi tak inform nhi ki.
Dadi : ( shocked ) puttar....

Shivaay leaves in anger without listening to Dadi.

AT AIRPORT

Aeroplane lands. A gorgeous lady comes out of the plane thinking that the wait is over and she's gonna meet her brothers finally . Excited to give them a surprise. All memories with her brothers remincises in her mind.The lady is none other than Anika Singh Raizada who is the only daughter of Raizada's. Anika catches a Taxi and leaves for home.While on the way she sees a sweet shop where she used to go with her Dad when he was alived. Her eyes get moist with this.

Anika: Taxi walay Bhaiya, zara gaari rokiye
Driver: g... didi.

Anika leaves from the  car and enters the sweet shop from where she buys sweets for her brothers and leaves from the shop. While going towards the Taxi suddenly a car accelerates in the muddy road which spoils Anika's dress and the sweet bag drops off from her hand.

Anika: O hello. Ankhen band karke gari chalate ho kiya? (ANGRILY)

Anika goes into the taxi and tell the driver to overtake that car. The driver overtakes it and the car comes in front of it. Then Anika comes out of the taxi.

Anika : O Mr. bahir niklo!

The person who is driving the car is none other than Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Shivaay comes out of the car and angrily glares at Anika.

(Screen divides and freezes on Anika's and shivaay 's angry faces)

Ishqbaaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें