Finny x Reader Love at First Flower

As a guest to the Queens Guard Dog's home you were sure to wear only the nicest dress for the summer that was turning out beautifully. You wore a skirt that was (F/C) with a matching corset and had your hair up in a tight bun. Your beautiful (H/C) locks were bound to the ribbon that held your hair. But you were going to release it back to its normal (H/L) style when you had time. 

Once you arrived at the Phantomhive Manor. You had noticed how nicely everything was set up. As if someone took extreme care and pride into everything and made sure not a single thing was wrong with it. Unlike at your Manor where all the servants couldn't do anything for the life of them. They could not even walk in a straight line without bumping into anything.

After a moment the man who was pulling the carriage stopped in place, only a moment went by before a tall handsome man in a black suit opened the door for you. He bowed as the door opened. Behind him was Ceil Phantomhive himself. As you stepped out of the carriage you saw The Earl bowing. 

"Lady (Y/N) it is a pleasure to have you in my home. I hope everything is to your liking." He said in his kind but cold tone. 

"Thank you Ciel. But I think I will have a fine time." You smiled at the young boy. There was a slight age difference between you. You were about 15 and he was 13. So because of your age difference and you having more experience working with bog companies like Funtom, Ciel invited you over for tea and a tall. Your father was out of country and your mother had died long ago leaving you with just your maid and a butler. 

"Tea will be in the greenhouse today." Sebastian said in that tone that was only Sebastians. You smiled widely loving greenhouses and gardens. Your mother had s wonderful garden she would take care of all by herself when she was alive. So that put lots of sentimental value into these kinds of things. 

Ceil took your arm and locked it in his ad he escorted you. Along the way you stated at the huge manor that was said to be burned down. You wondered how long it must have took to rebuild all of it. 

"Your getting very big Ciel, I haven't seen you since we were both tiny children."  You said with a slight smile, the last time you had seen him was before the manor burned down and his parents died. You could still remember the smile on his face whenever he would hear a story form his mother or play with toys with his father. 

"Thank you. And you are turning out to be a fine lady yourself." He said pulling out a chair for you in the greenhouse. You sat down and he pushed the chair in for you. The glass house was filled with roses and lavender, with apricots and strawberry plants all along the floor. 

After a long while of talking about production and what not, Ciel had to excuse himself from the table. Seeing as how something had come up in the manor and he had to attend to it. You didn't mind the wait. You noticed how Sebastian followed after him like a puppy. 

"I see why Ciel liked this butler so much. Has the same name as and acts like his old puppy." You chuckled to yourself and reached down for a cup of tea. 

After about ten minutes a boy with beautiful blonde hair and big eyes ran into the greenhouse. You smiled at him seeing how his face was red from running. He smiled back and rubbed the back of his neck

"O-oh! L-lady (Y/N) I didn't know you were in here in terribly sorry!" He said bowing.

"Please don't be sorry." You said waving it off. 

"I'm just here to cut some (F/F)." He said grabbing a pair of gardening scissors. 

"Those are my favorite!" You sounded happy, those were your mothers favorite too.

"Mine too! Well I love all of the flowers!" Finny chuckled. He cut one and placed it in your hair. "Now your even more beautiful." He said with a slight blush on his cheeks. You smiled.

"Thank you." You also had a light dusting of pink on your cheeks. 

"Y-yeah...." He looked down at his feet. " Your a noble.....but...I was wondering if you wanted to come back another one of these days to....um.....spend time with me?"

"Of course, I would love to...Finnian was it?" You smiled and tilted your head. After you smiled the Earl Phantomhive walked in and looked at you.

" Lady (Y/N) Your carriage is here." He said. 

After that you would visit every single weekend. And spend the whole day with Finny. You would garden and laugh and fix things. You taught him how to water the plants just right without drowning them and how to keep them alive during cold winters. 

Extra:

Ceil looked at Sebastion.

"Good our plan worked. Finally that boy can have a woman to be with him." Ciel crossed his arms. Sebastian looked over. 

"I do not know how you knew these two would get along so well young master. You outdid yourself playing matchmaker." 

Ciel just glanced out the window at you and Finnian and with a smirk on his face said,

"I just know her very very well."