Movin'

"Rae, I'm gettin' real sick of dragging you out of Slash's bunk every morning," Izzy muttered, shaking my arm.

"Already?" I asked as I stretched. "It's only been a week." I pretended as if I was going to climb out of bed as he walked away.

"Whatever. Time to get up."

When he was in the lounge and out of my sight, I slid back into Slash's arms, carefully drawing the curtain shut behind me.

"You've decided to stay?" he teased, hardly awake.

"I don't feel like being getting out of bed... or leaving you here by yourself," I mumbled, resting my head on his chest. A faint smile crept to his face when I began to play with his hair, wrapping one of his perfect curls around my finger. "I think your hair has made our friendship last," I joked, remembering how I would always play with it if I got the chance.

"And here I was thinking it was my irresistible charm."

"Well, I guess that too," I mumbled with a soft giggle.

"Mm-hm."

For almost an hour, we laid there in silence, half awake as the others quietly goofed around in the other areas of the bus.

It was perfect; the only time there was anything going on was when Slash moved his arm so that he could move my hair out of my eyes. The bunk had a soft glow from the daylight outside, but it was just enough to be comfortable if we opened our eyes, and it was peaceful- mellow, just as we liked it in the mornings.

"Guys, come on. Get up," Izzy said from outside of the bunk, knocking on the wood beside the curtain.

"We're up," Slash croaked.

"Good. Make an appearance," Axl called through the curtain. "We're going home tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I asked in surprise, sticking my head out of the bunk.

"Yeah, the last show was cancelled cuz of a gas leak at the venue, or something like that," Izzy clarified. "So, tonight will be the last show."

"But... that was over so fast."

"Oh yeah, because you love living on a bus with me, right?"

"Never mind; it was a lovely time."

"That's what I thought."

Once we were out of bed, showered, and dressed, we stopped somewhere for breakfast, meeting the Crüe inside. It was going to be another long day on the road, and we weren't going to get to the venue until around three, and being that it was only eleven, we knew that we needed to eat and handle any other business before getting back on board.

"Rae, we're taking our shit to the bus. You comin'?" Izzy asked me.

"Nah, I'm going to sit outside for a bit. Probably gonna have a smoke. I'll be on the bus before we leave," I said, watching as he nodded and headed back to the bus with his arms full of to go containers.

I ordered a smoothie and headed outside, hoping to find some shade to sit in while I smoked.

"Over here," Nikki called, pointing to the spot beside him.

"Groovy... Thanks, Sixx."

"No problem. What'd you get?" he asked, sliding his shades down a bit as he tried to look into my cup.

"Some berry smoothie thing. It's pretty good if you wanna try," I offered.

He waved it off with a soft smile. "No thanks, I've already got breakfast," he mumbled as he held up a cigarette.