The Hollywood Vampires

I woke up the banging on my door at three in the morning and felt myself die inside; I couldn't remember if I had paid my rent, and if it was my landlord, I was doomed.

"I'm coming," I called, trying to pull on some pants. "Shit," I said as I tripped over a blanket that had fallen to the floor, "I'm coming, just a second."

I opened the door, completely out of breath, and only in my bra and unbuttoned jeans, to see Tracii and a group of unfamiliar faces in my door way.

"What are you doing here? Jesus Christ," I said, rolling my eyes as I buttoned my jeans.

"Not Jesus Christ," he said with a snicker, "Tracii. I missed you, he said, looking me up and down. You preppin' for my visit?" he asked with a wink.

"Shut the fuck up and get inside," I said, swinging the door open and waiting for them all to enter.

"You got it," he said, a half-drunk glimmer in his eyes as he lead four other guys in.

"Well, shit," a British accent purred near me. "I never thought I'd see you again, Carolina," Phil said.

"Oh, hey, Phil," I said, stretching up on my toes to kiss him on the cheek.

He smiled and walked in, dropping into one of the chairs in my living room.

"'Ey, where was mine?" Tracii asked, feigning hurt.

"Ask Saul," I said bitterly. "He's the fuck that ruined everything."

"Oh, so you're still angry," Tracii said slowly.

"You're not?" I asked, annoyed. "Make yourselves at home," I said to the strangers standing in my living room. "I, uh... I'm gonna get a shirt," I said before disappearing into my bedroom.

After pulling on a clean New York Dolls shirt, I walked back into the living room.

"Do you guys want anything? I don't really have much," I said, looking around awkwardly.

They all shook their heads and Tracii walked over to me and leaned on my shoulder.

"Tracii, I'm not trying to be a bitch- and quite frankly, if I am, I don't care- but what are you doing here? How did you find out where I live?"

"I told you, I wanted you to meet my band. Guys, this is Carolina," he said, squeezing my shoulders.

"Ah, Carolina the infamous," one of them said.

"Infamous?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Tracii.

"They know the story," he said with a shrug. "Anyway, that," he said, pointing to the man that had just spoken, "is Mick Cripps, my partner in crime on rhythm guitar."

Mick waved, shaking his black hair out of his face. His brown eyes were soft and he had a very handsome face.

"Over there, we got our God of thunder, Kelly Nickels, A.K.A., the coolest bassist ever. He used to play wi-"

"With Faster Pussycat," I said with a smile.

Kelly perked up and looked at me with a surprised smile.

"We met a long time ago," I said.

"You remember? Holy shit, I didn't think you would," he said.

"I did," I said with a laugh. "I thought I recognized you when you were walking in but I wasn't sure."

Kelly smiled, fluffing his (also) black hair around his face, which was also very handsome. His cheekbones were defined, and his brown eyes were sparkly and sharp. His lips were also very nice- nice enough to make me want to be close friends with him.