Part 7- movies

We walk into the bathroom, and I slip off my top and em slipped of his top and bottoms leaving him in his boxers. I slipped of my bra pants and my underwear I was completely naked. Same with Emerson. He pulled me into the shower, the hot water running down our backs. He pulled me in and kissed me, deep and passionate. "I still think we should wait." I said in between a kiss. "I'm okay with that, but can we still make out in showers?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed down my neck and onto my chest. The back up to my lips.

After the shower

I blow dried my hair, and Emmy just air dried his. I put on a black long sleeved shirt, a brown leather jacket, tripped black skinny jeans, and brown boots.

 I put on a black long sleeved shirt, a brown leather jacket, tripped black skinny jeans, and brown boots

I walked into the bathroom to see a fully naked Emerson. I'm not complaining but I thought he would either be in the shower or have underwear on. "Put some underwear on, jeez." I said standing in front of the mirror. "Don't you like the view?" He said in a flirtatious way. "Hmmm, yeah........ no." He looked a bit hurt. "I was kidding Emmy" I said kissing his lips. He rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go put some clothes on." He said kissing me one more time. I nodded and started doing my makeup. I did black liner with red eyeshadow.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a fully clothed Emerson, playing on his phone

I walked out of the bathroom to see a fully clothed Emerson, playing on his phone. I grabbed our hats, since he didn't have his on. I snuck up behind him and put his on his head. After I put mine on. I put my plain floppy leather one on.

 I put my plain floppy leather one on

"You look gorgeous." He said kissing my lips. I blushed. "Are you ready to go?" I asked breaking the silence. "Yes, love." He replied. We walked downstairs, and told Sebastian we are going out. We got into Emersons car, and he drove to a restaurant. I hoped out when we arrived. I started walking to the door, and Emerson grabbed my hips, and spun me around and he kissed me. "What's that for?" I questioned. "Because I love you." He said smirking. I grabbed his hand and we walked in. We got a table and we sat down. "So Emmy what we doing today?" I said smiling. "Whatever you would like to do love." He said holding my hand. The waitress can up, and she looked about 19-21ish. She had bleach blonde hair, too much makeup, obviously fake boobs, and a spray tan. She looked at Emerson. "Hello Hun, what can I get you to drink?" She asked completely ignoring me. "Can I get a water." He said giving her a nasty look. "Of course." She said happily and walked away. "Uh what about me." I said looking at Emerson. I could tell he was mad. "Excuse me cake face you didn't take my girlfriends drink order." He Said rudely. She rolled her eyes. "You can do so much better Hun." She said rudely. Emerson grabbed a water dumped it on her head, grabbed my hand and stormed out. We got int he car and I bursted out laughing. "You-y-your poured water on her head!" I said laughing my head off. He let out a chuckle. "Well she was being a bitch and a whore and I needed to stand up for my gorgeous girlfriend." He said kissing my lips. I blushed. "I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too." He replied. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked pulling out of the parking lot. "Wanna see a movie?" I asked. "Sure, I'm down with that."