Part 9- his ex

"That girl that Emerson cheated on you with, was his uhh...." Sebastian said nervously. "Who is she Sebastian spit it out!" I yelled. "It's his ex, shy." He said quickly. "His ex, fan-fucking-tastic, he cheated on my with his ex." I said tears welling out of my eyes. "I'm so sorry jose." He said sadly. "Just drive faster."

We arrived at the palaye house. I ran inside grabbed a suitcase, and threw all my clothes in it. Then I grabbed a backpack and put my makeup and hat in it. Finally I grabbed my bass. I walked down stairs and saw Emerson, with red puffy eyes, and smelt like booze. "Jossssseeee...." he slurred. "Where are you goooinggg." He said looking sad. "I'm moving out of this house you dumb ass, you cheated on me, after you said you loved me. I'm done with you!" I yelled tears streaming out of my eyes. "Jose please don't go, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have cheated, I'm so stupid." He soda crying. I pushed past him, but he grabbed my arm. "Emerson let go of me!" I yelled. "No I'm not letting another person go." He said sobbing. "Remington help me!" I screamed. Remington came running down stairs and saw Emerson. "What's going on." He said angrily. "I want to leave but Emerson won't let me." I yelled with tears down my eyes. "Why do you want to leave?" He asked sadly. "Because he cheated on me, and I can't let anyone hurt me again!" I screeched at him.

He sighed and walked over to me. "Can you just stay one more night, and if you want you can leave in the morning, Emerson is crying and he's drunk, and he's impossible to win a fight with him when he's drunk." Remington said sadly. "Fine one night that's it!" I yelled. "Really?! " Emerson said. "Yes now get off of me, cheater." I said walking to my room.