Part 13- first show

"Are you ready?" Emerson said giving my hand a squeeze. "Yup, but I'm a little nervous." I said honestly. "You're going to do great if you feel nervous come to the drums, and stare at me okay." He said kissing my lips. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." He replied kissing me softly again. "PALAYE ROYALE YOUR ON." The back stage manager yelled. "Let's go joe." Em and seb said. "Yup." I said pulling my pic out of my pocket and put my bass on and walked on stage. Emerson clicks dhis sticks together and and we started playing the intro to don't feel quite right, and at the singing part Remington ran on stage, jumping and singing. God the adrenaline rush is awesome. I went to the front of the stage and jumped around and the fans went crazy. God this was awesome.

After a teenagers, rem stopped to talk. "Hey, royale council, how all you motherfuckers doing tonight!!" He yelled onto the mic. The crowd went crazy. "You all might be wondering who this girl is." He said pointing to me. "This is Josephine, or I like to call her Joey. She lives with us, and she's Emerson's girlfriend. He's a lucky bastard. Well she is our new bass player, and singer. She's going to help me sing me doctor man." Rem said pulling me up to the mic. "I never agreed to sing." I said Into the mic. The crowd screamed. Emerson got up and kissed me. And went back tot the drums. "You guys ready!" Rem said smiling. I just heard screams. I love these guys!