AN (Again, sorry)

Ok as you can tell this is another AN. I wanted to make one cuz of two things

1) Thank you so much for 200+ reads! Honestly I wasn't expecting to get to this amount this quickly and I'm extremely grateful. I just started posting this about 2 weeks ago and already I feel like I'm a part of something here on Wattpad. Thank you again!

2) I want to tell you guys that I might not be able to update as quickly as I normally do cuz of a couple of reason. First I won't have access to my laptop for about 1-2 days cuz I'm busy then. Second I'm facing with more and more writers block for the next chapters. I just get stuck on a stump with no ideas. Sure I may have a general idea for a few chapters in the future but that doesn't always help. Cuz of these lack of ideas for each chapter, it causes a delay in updates. I mean sure I update frequently already as is but I also know that I can update so much more faster. I want to also apologize in advance into the future when they'll be days and days of no chapter update. Well here I go rambling again, sorry. 

Anyway thank you for everything because it truly means a lot and once more I'm sorry in advance for slower pace of updates. 

I'll cya in next chapter everyone.