Chapter 11: Confliction

A/N: (edit: Thank you so much for 300+ reads!! That's crazy!!)
First off I am so so so so so so so so SO sorry for this long update. I've had some stuff happening over this past week and I wasn't able to properly concentrate on the chapter cuz of it. Also I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit crappy, I personally didn't like how it turned out since it could've been written better in my opinion. I'm so sorry again for this long update and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And sorry for the rambling haha.

*There is a cuss word (I'm not too fond of them but for the sake of the story line I write them) but as always I censored it*

-------------------------------------------------------

Sans POV

    "Sans?" a voice wakes me. My eyes drift awake.

"SANS YOU LAZY BONES WAKE UP," Papyrus? I'm greeted to a bright room when my eyes open. Papyrus stands in front of the door with Frisk beside him.

    "Oh hey bro, hey kid," I yawn, sitting up from my position near Y/n's body. Oh right, Y/n. A sad frown forms on my face when I think about the event that happened.

    "HOW IS THE HUMAN?" Papyrus looks over to Y/n, worry etched in his expression.

    "She's still unconscious and she'll need to stay here for a few days," I reply, lightly gripping the white sheets that she lay in. "If only I got in there faster, I could've prevented this," Anger fumed inside me.

"SANS DON'T BLAME YOURSELF, YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO DO THIS," he reassures walking toward me. Frisk stands still,  their face furrowed as if deep in thought.

"Papyrus you don't understand, I knew what she could do to herself," I argue. "If I've stopped her in time, if I would've just invaded her privacy just this once this wouldn't have happened!" I feel my anger and frustration boil.

Papyrus stands there stunned before coming up to me and bringing me into a hug. Tears that I haven't realized I was holding back came streaming down my skull.

"SANS PLEASE DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF FOR I THE GREAT PAPYRUS KNOW IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT," he continues hugging me. He's right but I still could've done SOMETHING. "IT WILL BE ALRIGHT SANS, DO NOT WORRY,"

I feel someone join into our hug. "AH FRISK YOU CAME TO JOIN INTO THE HUG AS WELL?"

The kid nods as I sigh heavily.

I sure hope he's right.

Y/n POV

Everything is dark. No light. Nothing. Where am I? I don't know. I feel my body float around. My mind wanders throughout this abyss.

A dark shadow appears out of nowhere. It moves across the empty void. What is this?

The shadow then switches directions and comes charging toward me. I panic and try moving out of the way but my body refuses to move, let alone budge even the slightest. The shadow approaches closer with each passing second. I brace myself for the contact. My eyes close.

Nothing.

My eyes flicker open and I'm greeted to a shadowed figure standing in front of me. I inspect the figure and notice that they look like a child. What is this? Or rather who is this?

"I am none of your concern," the figure spoke.

My eyes widen in panic. I feel my heartbeat speed up and my breathing turn shallow. Their cold and sinister gaze causes me to tremble in fear.