Chapter 17: Dating Start!

A/N: Don't play the song till I tell ya too. Ok? ok. (FIOS ref XD)

---------------------------------------------------

The clock reads 5:45. 15 minutes till Sans comes to "pick me up" for our date. Excited butterflies dance around in my stomach at the thought of going on a date. With Sans! I cover my flushed cheeks.

"Wow this is actually happening," I glance toward the bathroom mirror. Someone actually seems to accept me. Someone actually seems to care. Lost in thought I touch the Sans's necklace.

My hair is neatly brushed and loose. I'm wearing the dress that Mettaton gave me. I hope this isn't too much.

Sure it isn't. If you were going to a party for freaks. Chara appears in the mirror beside me.

I sigh. I guess.

They smile sinistry before vanishing.

Ugly.

Freak.

Fat.

Disgusting.

Slut.

Whore.

All these words ring inside my mind, forming labels around me. Something my former classmates would always call me. A few tears slide down my cheek. I quickly wipe them away.

A knock from the door breaks my thoughtful trance. "Y-yes?"

"Y/n? Sans is waiting for you," Someone, Frisk, says through the door. "Okay, I'll be out in a minute." There's a small "mhm" in response.

The girl in the mirror smiles tightly, her e/c eyes gleaming with a sudden desperate urge. Her eyes glance toward toward a drawer. A drawer where she hides her razor. Her inner demon appears again, leaning on the victim's shoulder.

Come on now. I know you want to.

They gently hold my hand, guiding it toward that certain drawer. My hand trembles as I grab the small handle. No. Sans wouldn't want me to hurt myself again.

Chara glares at me. And why do you care?

I stare down at the sink. Forcing myself to let the handle go.

Something in their expression changes. Ah so you think that just because Sans saved you from yourself a couple times it makes you-

Another knock came from the door, interrupting Chara. "Y/n it's been around five minutes, are you okay in there?" Frisk. Thank goodness it's not Sans.

And if it was what would you do?

"Yes, I'm okay." I unlock and open the door to reveal Frisk. Even with their closed, small eyes I can read their concern for me. My lips twist into my false signature smile.

"Okay." They turn halfway away from me. "Sans is waiting downstairs,"

I nod and head down the stairs. Sans is lazily leaning against the wall, holding echo flowers? Frisk coughs from behind me earning Sans's attention. He looks up, his lazy grin forming into a more genuine smile and his white orbs seem to shine with admiration. His skelly mouth is slightly agape. Did his eyes just form into hearts for a second?

Seems like it.

You're sounding a bit nicer.

No I'm just being sarcastic.