Announcements, 100 followers, and Face Reveal!!

Hi everyone!!!

Yes it has been a long, long, long while since I've last updated. I have been experiencing awful burn out and writers block for the longest time now, and sadly I'm still struggling with it but I'm pulling through!!

In addition to that I have a couple of announcements!

*drum roll*

I HAVE A CO-WRITER AND EDITOR!!

YAY!

@angel_bagel is my co-writer and lovely, close friend!!

And thanks to her I am slowly getting back into writing and she's helping SO MUCH!- THANK YOU BAGEL!- you have no idea! If it weren't for her I wouldn't have been able to work on the fanfiction as much as I am now.

Not to mention we are working on future projects including:
-fanfiction
-poems
-and short stories

Now onto the second announcement! This is one is regarding Worth-full?

So *claps*, now that we have planned out a somewhat regular schedule, I can say for sure that there will be more frequent updates and we won't be making you wait several months again.

That being said, we plan on updating sometime this weekend(the latest is Monday). And if we don't, you can yeet us off a bridge.

Well, me specifically.

Anyways.

THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS AND 39K READS!!!!!

NANI THE HECK GUYS?!!

*tackle hugs everyone*

I LOVE YOU ALL AND SEND YOU ALL MY UWUs AND LOVE

NOW
THE MOMENT YOU ALL(maybe) HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

MAH FACE!