Chapter 18: My Words of Echo

(EDIT: COVER ART ADDED ON 2/3/18 AND WAS MADE BY MY FRIEND ANGELIQUE!!! CHECK HER OUT ON TUMBLR: its-angel-bagel  https://ange1bage1.tumblr.com/ ) 

A/N: Yeah I know it's almost been a month....sorry *sweatdrop*. Anyway I blame it all on writer's block and school. Now enjoy this *cough cough* crappy *cough cough* (I mean what) chapter!

(And yes it's another crappy title I know)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sans POV

"Sans," Y/n says with tears streaming down her rosy flushed cheeks. My eyes widen with worry and concern. Why is she crying? Did I make her upset? Did she not like the song? Oh goodness was my singing horrible? She probably hates me now. Did I mess everything up?

"Y/n? What-" I'm cut off by the feeling of soft lips crashing onto my teeth. Y/n's lips. They're so soft and warm and they taste sweet. Wait sweet? My eye sockets widen even more, they're probably the size of saucers at this point; my blush intensifies.

Her gentle warm hands cup the sides of my awfully flushed cheekbones. My skull burns up more by a tenfold from her touch, which seems impossible at this point, despite my already flaming cheeks. Her lips are so soft. Wow. I can't get over her lips. I nudge my teeth onto her, giving her my own skelly kiss. She tenses up slightly but then melts into the kiss again, nudging her lips harder onto me.

My arms slither their way around her waist, abandoning the ukulele as it falls onto the grassy ground with a soft thud. The fabric of her dress dances between my fingers as I gently pick her up and pull her into my lap, never pulling away from our kiss. She lets out a small squeak when I do. Goodness gracious this is....I can't describe what I'm feeling.

My soul pulses violently inside my ribcage, throbbing with affection and passion. Her luscious h/c locks tickle the sides of my skull when she tilts that pretty head of hers to the side. She's amazing. I open my mouth slightly (yes I can open my mouth) and slip out my tongue, licking her lips gently asking for permission. Her grip on my cheeks tense and an aura of hesitation comes off her. Oh no....what have I done? I'm going too fast I shou- My thoughts were cut off by a warm substance against my tongue.

Did she just....? Her tongue twirls around my blue one, battling and dancing around for dominance. A quiet moan escapes my mouth and the sensation of butterflies in my "stomach" overflows my senses. I feel tingly and hot all over my bones that keep rattling with passion every so often.

For a moment everything around us slows down, almost as if time itself froze. It's just me and her. My beautiful, beautiful Y/n. Nothing else matters. No resets. No timelines. Nothing. Everything is peaceful and amazing and filled with irresistible passion and love. And it's all with her.

I smile into the kiss as my tongue claims dominance over her mouth. She doesn't seem to mind and lets me explore her sweet, spaghetti tasting walls. A small moan slips from her soft lips and I feel her cheeks warm my skull. How cute. I smirk and press my tongue into her again. She squirms under my action.

After a while we break away, gasping for air from the somewhat heated make out session. I just....kissed her. My gaze meets her enchanting, dazed e/c eyes. "That was....wow,"

"Yeah....it was...." She gives a faraway look before blushing profusely and widening her eyes. "Oh my goodness! I-I, uh kissed you?" Her voice squeaks a bit at the end. "I have! Goodness I wasn't thinking it just happened I mean I enjoyed it,"