Thank you

So I've had this in my drafts for a long while now (a few months) and even though it's almost 5am I thought I'd write this. I'm aware I haven't replied to any comments from the previous post and that's mostly from me being really shy and nervous considering I am very socially awkward and spend a large majority of my time in my room(that's beside the point) and I'm sorry for that. But um, I hope you don't mind that.
Anyways I just want to say thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it wholeheartedly, and I may or may not have started tearing up reading all those haha.
Speaking of comments, I haven't exactly been replying to all of them(or any tbh) but I do read them and it makes my day reading your reactions. I get tempted to reply but then feel guilty for not replying to older comments so I refrain myself(^_^;)
Honestly though, I really wanna just chat with you guys, whether it be in the comments, direct messages, or on discord. I got a bit off topic haha but I think it'll be really nice if we did that. I'll try my best to be more social with you guys ^-^.
Anyways that aside I wanna thank you all again. So um, thank you.

Me @ everyone reading this book and supportive peeps:

I love you all^o^
💜💜